“Wonderful morning hike”

Hike Table Mountain
More attraction details
Owner description: Hike Table Mountain is an owner-operated mountain guiding business specializing in hikes and climbs on Table Mountain and around Cape Point. A passion for nature and mountains coupled with a commitment to service excellence lies at the heartbeat of what we do, ensuring you get the ultimate mountain experience. Run by qualified, accredited, attentive and highly-experienced mountain guides. All hikes and climbs are customized to suit your level of fitness and sense of adventure. We are the only guiding company offering hikes up all routes on Table Mountain. Whether you are a first-time hiker or seasoned trekker, adrenalin junky or nature lover, we make sure you get the experience you are looking for.
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Wonderful morning hike”
Reviewed 14 March 2017

My wife and I hiked up the India Venster route with our fun guide Darren! My wife had been in contact with this company, mainly Riaan, who helped select this route for us based on fitness level and our quest for adventure. When we arrived the morning of the hike and met Darren, he reassured us of our ability to complete this hike. India Venster is challenging, with scrambling involved, but so worth it and so fun. The views at the top were incredible and we felt like we earned them because we hiked to the top. This is NOT a mountain I would attempt to hike with a guide, so we were very grateful for the safe hike we accomplished with Darren.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
London, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“12 Apostles private hike”
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Table Mountain hike was breath taking, amazing views on the ocean and Lion’s Head. Beautiful nature, flowers and birds all around you. We did 12 Apostles private hike with Mike and would highly recommend! It was very nice to meet Mike and we had a good chat with him while hiking. Perfect day out exploring.

Visited February 2017
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
“Best experience in cape Town by far!”
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Riaan was our guide and he was amazing. Great energy, funny stories and helpful with the hiking and scrambling. There is no better way to experience table mountain. Also he gave great activity and restaurant recommendations.

Chicago, IL
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun & challenging India Venster Hike”
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Highly recommend Hike Table Mountain (and our fabulous, chatty guide, Hendre) to guide you up India Venster! This is a somewhat challenging hike with some parts that require scrambling and other parts that aren't well marked, so I'm glad we took a guide. We had gorgeous views the entire way up to the top of Table Mountain, and barely saw any other hikers, which makes it much more special than the Plateklipp Gorge route (or so I've been told). I do think it is a bit pricey and that at least snacks should be provided for that price (we had to wait for the winds to die down in order to take the gondola down, so it was a long day for a few granola bars we packed), but otherwise super pleased with our day.

Visited February 2017
“Hike table mountain company ”
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I had an amazing experience with Hike table mountain. I have never done hiking on a mountain and found the company to be extremely professional and responsible. Our guide Leslie was fantastic. So much of knowledge and patience. I thought i would never make it to the top but she has a gentle way of ensuring that you do. Extremely friendly yet professional. I would recommend this company and Leslie for sure. I really had an amazing time ..