“12 Apostles private hike”

Hike Table Mountain
More attraction details
Owner description: Hike Table Mountain is an owner-operated mountain guiding business specializing in hikes and climbs on Table Mountain and around Cape Point. A passion for nature and mountains coupled with a commitment to service excellence lies at the heartbeat of what we do, ensuring you get the ultimate mountain experience. Run by qualified, accredited, attentive and highly-experienced mountain guides. All hikes and climbs are customized to suit your level of fitness and sense of adventure. We are the only guiding company offering hikes up all routes on Table Mountain. Whether you are a first-time hiker or seasoned trekker, adrenalin junky or nature lover, we make sure you get the experience you are looking for.
London, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“12 Apostles private hike”
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Table Mountain hike was breath taking, amazing views on the ocean and Lion’s Head. Beautiful nature, flowers and birds all around you. We did 12 Apostles private hike with Mike and would highly recommend! It was very nice to meet Mike and we had a good chat with him while hiking. Perfect day out exploring.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
“Best experience in cape Town by far!”
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Riaan was our guide and he was amazing. Great energy, funny stories and helpful with the hiking and scrambling. There is no better way to experience table mountain. Also he gave great activity and restaurant recommendations.

Visited March 2017
Chicago, IL
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun & challenging India Venster Hike”
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Highly recommend Hike Table Mountain (and our fabulous, chatty guide, Hendre) to guide you up India Venster! This is a somewhat challenging hike with some parts that require scrambling and other parts that aren't well marked, so I'm glad we took a guide. We had gorgeous views the entire way up to the top of Table Mountain, and barely saw any other hikers, which makes it much more special than the Plateklipp Gorge route (or so I've been told). I do think it is a bit pricey and that at least snacks should be provided for that price (we had to wait for the winds to die down in order to take the gondola down, so it was a long day for a few granola bars we packed), but otherwise super pleased with our day.

Visited February 2017
“Hike table mountain company ”
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I had an amazing experience with Hike table mountain. I have never done hiking on a mountain and found the company to be extremely professional and responsible. Our guide Leslie was fantastic. So much of knowledge and patience. I thought i would never make it to the top but she has a gentle way of ensuring that you do. Extremely friendly yet professional. I would recommend this company and Leslie for sure. I really had an amazing time ..

Visited March 2017
new york
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 115 helpful votes
“India Venster - Challenging hike but you can do it!”
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I recently hiked this route in a group with my two teenage boys. I am in 50's and reasonably fit but not certain how I would go taking on the challenge of hiking Table Mt. When I met our guide Hendre, she immediately put me at ease. I loved her chatty, relaxed nature and sense of humor. She knows the mountain like the back of her hand, is competent and is also involved in mt. resscue. It was obvious that this job is Hendre's joy and passion. When encountering a difficult scramble, she was encouraging and even walked you through ways to position your body to master the more arduous portions of the hike. She goes at pace of the slowest person in group which is reasonable. Hendre shares stories and points out interesting fauna/wildlife so you learn a bit about your environment. The challenge ended up being rewarding and well worth taking. I highly recommend this company for safety, guidance and educational information shared along the hike. A fabulous way to get outdoors, revel in nature, and detox from politics!