Lowest prices for your stay
US$70
TravelocityUS$70
ZenHotels.comUS$79
Reviews (1 292)
1 292 results
All reviews rooftop bar table mountain business district hotel shuttle superior room convention center long street hotel is centrally located shuttle service mountain view water front enjoyed my stay conference uber cticc cbd cabs
Selected filters
10 - 15 of 1 292 reviews
Reviewed 5 January 2021

We were warmly welcomed as a family with two small children from the moment we walked through the door, and the staff at reception kept their enthusiasm throughout our stay. The hotel pool on the top deck, as well as view of Table Mountain from our room's balcony, made our stay extra special!

Date of stay: December 2020
thaitum van niekerk, Guest Services / Front Office at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2021

Dear Henrifish

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience of our hotel following your recent stay with us. I am delighted to read that overall your experience was positive about all aspects of your stay .We certainly do hope that we get the chance to welcome you back should your travels bring you to Cape Town again.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

Harold's Bar and Terrace pool area situated on the 11th floor of the hotel.

We enjoyed the most amazing panaromic  views of Table Mountain and city.

We had a cappuccino and a strawberry  milkshake in a  relaxed atmosphere.

Excellent service from Busi.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank holidayRH
thaitum van niekerk, Guest Services / Front Office at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Dear HolidayRH
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience of our hotel following your recent stay with us. The views are truly breath-taking of the Table Mountain and pleased that you could enjoy the view from the comfort of Harald’s Bar and Terrace. We do hope that we get the chance to welcome you back should your travels bring you to Cape Town again.
Kind regards

Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

Got a great deal at this hotel. Real value for money. Staff are amazing, always ready to assist, always smiling and polite. Well done guys. Hotel very clean too. Anything you call for is at the room in no time. Very convenient location too

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr Yhismail
Such a pleasure to read your review, thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback. It gives me a great sense of pride to know that our staff went over and above to ensure that you felt at home whilst staying in Cape Town. I am extremely happy to read that you had a fantastic time with us .I will certainly pass your review to the team and hope that we do look forward to welcome you back to Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore for your future stays.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 30 December 2020

Incorrect type of room allocated, lack of ownership when a hotel done a mistake, poor check in process, no clear visible signs to the hotel from the parking, faulty shower system. Overall, very poor service.

Dear Rhlaha
Firstly I would like to thank you for your constructive feedback from your most recent stay.
I must admit that I am deeply saddened that you experienced such inconsistency with regards to our service standards. My sincere apology for the shortcomings in providing you with the Yes I can service we pride ourselves on delivering. I do however hope that we get the chance to welcome you back should your travels bring you to Cape Town again.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 December 2020 via mobile

Thank you so much for an Amazing stay, I had an incredible time the staff were super friendly and accommodating, the food was exquisite and everything went exceptionally smoothly! I love the convenience, price point and location of this hotel. Hoping to see you all soon!

Trip type: Travelled on business
thaitum van niekerk, Guest Services / Front Office at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2021

Dear Nomad

Such a pleasure to read your review, thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback. It gives me a great sense of pride to know that our staff went over and above to ensure that you felt at home whilst staying in Cape Town. I am extremely happy to read that you had a fantastic time with us and during your stay and that you found our location central to the many attractions around.
Kindest regards,