Reviews (1 061)
1 061 results
All reviews rooftop bar table mountain business room business district hotel shuttle free shuttle plunge pool superior room top floor long street convention center central location shuttle service modern hotel water front small pool radius
118 - 123 of 1 061 reviews
Reviewed 2 February 2018

Stayed a very comfortable 8 days here with nice room, good breakfast and pleasant staff. ZAR30 by Uber from V & A Waterfront. Close to Long Street and Greenmarket Square. You will not be walking around here at night and watch out for people trying o lead you astray with tales of road closures and diversions. The only thing they want to divert is your wallet. Same all over CT

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank ChrisO695
Park Inn by Rad... C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Chris O

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience of our hotel following your recent stay with us. I am delighted to read that overall your experience was positive about all aspects of your stay and that the staff could be helpful. We certainly will look into the areas mentioned in your review and do hope that we get the chance to welcome you back should your travels bring you to Cape Town again.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn
Park Inn by Rad... C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn
Park Inn by Rad... C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Reviewed 12 January 2018

The location was fair. We were given room 315. it was near the service lift and stairway access. It was extremely noisy during the day and night with staff banging the doors.
Housekeeping was good, with the exception of the making up of the rooms . on our return late in the afternoons , our room was not made up.
the menu in the restaurants and Harold bar was not up to standard. need to be changed at on a weekly basis. food in the restaurant on the ground floor was poor.
breakfast was average. for a four star hotel , the fruit selection was very limited.
the hot maeals were also limited. The room was average. We will not visit this hotel again.

Room Tip: Do not choose a room near the service lift or the service .
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ishwar R
Park Inn by Rad... C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Ishwar R

Firstly I would like to thank you for your constructive feedback from your most recent stay.
I must admit that I am deeply saddened that you experienced such inconsistency with regards to our service standards. My sincere apology for the shortcomings in providing you with the Yes I can service we pride ourselves on delivering. We do take every bit of feedback seriously and we will certainly follow the necessary steps to ensure that we look into the areas mentioned in your review. . I do however hope that we get the chance to welcome you back should your travels bring you to Cape Town again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 11 January 2018

My husband and I spent only 1 night at this hotel and was pleasantly surprised with our stay. I reserved the Superior Room, which I felt was worth the extra $20 or so compared to the standard room. I found the room to very spacious, clean and nicely designed. Pictures on the website felt accurate. The king bed was comfortable and the shower pressure worked fine. I am a very light sleeper and found the room to be very quiet. I also appreciated the complimentary bottled water and found the free wi-fi to work great.

Of note, it was not necessary to bring a South African adapter as there was one US outlet next to the bed.

I reserved the room through hotels.com, which included free breakfast (not entirely sure if breakfast is free for everyone). The breakfast was surprisingly excellent with an abundant selection of cold/hot items (cereals, breads, pastries, meats, cheeses, grill station) and even fresh juices.

All the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. We were told by the bellman that a shuttle service is free within 3 km, but at a cost if >3 km. Organizing pick-up time with the front desk looked pretty straight forward. They wanted to charge about 350 ZAR to go to the airport (about 20 minutes drive with little traffic). We decided to use Uber, which cost only 150 ZAR.

As we spent the day in the wine region about 20 minutes away, I can't comment further on the surroundings. However, it did not look obvious that there were many things to do/see within immediate vicinity of the hotel. Considering the free 3 km shuttle service and the reasonable price, I thought this was a surprisingly great stay.

1  Thank Rebecca Z

Dear Rebecca Z

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience of our hotel following your recent stay with us. I am delighted to read that overall your experience was positive about all aspects of your stay and that our friendly staff were able to assist you. Reading your review definitely confirms that as hotel we are heading in the right direction. I do hope that your travels bring you back to the "Mother City" of South Africa and of course that you choose to stay with us again.
Kindest regards,