Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore
  • Restaurant
US$219
US$210
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$146
  • Pool
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$130
Hilton
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$119
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$76
  • Bar/Lounge
ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$62
  • Pool
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$81
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$767
US$737
  • Breakfast included
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$275
All reviewsrooftop bartable mountainbusiness roomhotel shuttlefree shuttlebusiness districtplunge poollong streettop floorsuperior roomconference centerattending a conferencehotel is centrally locatedshuttle servicethe hotel offersenjoyable staywater front
Reviewed 17 November 2017

The room was clean but small. The amenities werent modern or enough - no USB ports and only 1 international charging point and only one plug by the bedside. The buffet breakfast was okay - small choice but the food was fine. Staff are friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Park Inn by Rad... C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Abirami1

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience of our hotel following your recent visit. We do take every bit of feedback seriously and we will certainly follow the necessary steps to ensure that we look into the areas mentioned in your review. I do however hope that we get the chance to welcome you back should your travels bring you to Cape Town again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 November 2017

My experience was beautiful. Courteous staff; clean rooms with all amenities functional; beautiful view of the Table Mountain; awesome complimentary breakfast; nice, affordable menu. It was also a walking distance to the venue of my conference (ICC) so I saved money on transportation.

Room Tip: All rooms have a good view and security is good- your card gives you access only to your floor.
Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Dear Ucheokudo

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your most recent stay.I am delighted to read that you found our location central to the many attractions around and that you could enjoy the breath-taking views of the Table Mountain. I certainly will share your review with our staff and look forward to being able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

The staff at the hotel made our trip! They were amazing to say the least. The location was close to everything! The hotel also offered drop off/pick up service to nearby attractions - and if they're not available it was a very affordable Uber ride.
Try the corn soup was delish!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Dear R K

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience of our hotel following your recent stay with us. I am delighted to read that overall your experience was positive about all aspects of your stay and that the staff could be helpful. I will certainly pass your review to the team and hope that we do look forward to welcome you back to Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore for your future stays.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Room is big, but don't have enough space to store the clothes outside the bags.
The employees are very kind and helpful, always willing to help.
Breakfast is amazing! Besides the good food it's very well vintage design.
Very good experience!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Barbara R

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay especially our new breakfast concept, which makes me very proud of the team and the product at the hotel. I am delighted to read that you found our location central to the many attractions around and that you could enjoy the breath-taking views of the Table Mountain. I certainly will share your review with our staff and look forward to being able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We love staying here. I've been a few times now. Each visit is great.
The hotel is clean, modern, good sized rooms, great bathroom, comfortable beds. All positives. The gym is small but they have some equipment that lets me get in a good workout to stay in shape. The top deck is nice, great on a hot day or evening.
Location is close to everything -- you can walk to the shopping streets or V&A (but I'd recommend driving or taking a taxi).
Parking is cheap, although not that convenient to get into. Easy once you've done it once or twice.
Price wise, it's good bang for your buck. We usually skip breakfast (since that's overpriced), but there are tons of awesome places to eat nearby. The hotel room itself is relatively cheap.
Overall, for the price and location, I'd recommend and stay again. But skip the pricey breakfast and try somewhere nearby (great cafes in the area since it's a business district).

Room Tip: it's quiet throughout, but higher up rooms less road noise.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear STSMark

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay, which makes me very proud of the team and the product at the hotel. I am delighted to read that you found our location central to the many attractions around and that you could enjoy the breath-taking views of the Table Mountain. I certainly will share your review with our staff and look forward to being able to welcome you back in the near future.