The Amalfi Atlantic Hotel
  • Restaurant
US$237
US$216
  • Pool
ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$64
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$164
  • Pool
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$133
Hilton
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$121
Protea Hotels
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$77
  • Bar/Lounge
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$87
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Cape Diamond Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$148
US$51
Priceline
  • Restaurant
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$792
US$749
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 March 2017

For me was a very nice hotel, wide rooms with kitchen, two blocks from the beach, in a central place in Cape Town, restaurants and super market near.
The first flor for morning and lunch is full of people, but up stairs in the rooms, is quiet.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

We had booked 4 rooms we regret.a lot the only hotel in our South Africa trip was bad.beds are bad.no connection wifi doesn't work.there was no staff to help us for luggage.front office people are so arrogant.blinds are broken in the room. Hotel is a mess.worst people worst hotel.1/10 ratings...

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Let down by the cleanliness of the room and the public areas. I checked in to a room that hadn't been cleaned properly. It had crumbs on the floor, and the bed mat was covered in dirt from the previous incumbent, which I inadvertently stepped on and into bed. I got the cleaner to come back, all she did was sweep.... expected the mat to be shaken/cleaned and floor mopped. Complained next day, then it was all sorted.
Walk way areas dirty and scruffy.
Staff let us checkout late, which was very nice of them.
If only those details had been sorted out prior to occupancy.
Satisfaction levels would surely rise.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

I would not call it executive suites in any way. We waited 15 minutes to check in as no one was there at the after hours reception at 530 or so in the evening. The rooms are small and the bathrooms barely have space to even stand. In fact the toilet is jammed between the wall and the shower cubicle. Old smelly towels in the rooms and no soap shampoo or shower gel, nothing whatsoever. My bathroom I fact had a used razor and an empty mini shampoo bottle of another hotel group which I presume was left by the previous guest, which make me question their housekeeping. The air conditioner was fine. There is an old box tv in the room with no remote and only 5/6 channels. All in all a pathetic place to stay.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 18 December 2016

Dear Mr. Jasani,

Thank you for your review of The Amalfi Atlantic Hotel.

We currently looking into your complaints, and we will investigate them.Kindly email us on info@amalfisuites.co.za with your room number and personal details.

Kind regards,

Lisa

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Amalfi apartments are not executive suites - the entire experience is best summed up by the availability of parking. The room is extremely basic and during my recent stay I was confronted with - noise (drilling) during the day due to extending cooling systems for a restaurant, squadrons of flies in the bedroom that I had to request the cleaners to exterminate ( could be due to the fish shop next to the accommodation) non existent wifi ( the check in clerk stated that they have wifi but it is very slow so therefore not offered to guests), cleaning service that arrived after 4pm on a Saturday and neighbours partying till 3 am in the morning - overall a most unpleasant stay

Room Tip: Do not choose a room !!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business