“Good steaks not the best venue”

The Cattle Baron Grill House
Ranked #178 of 1 294 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

The steaks and service was good. I don’t really like the location. But hidden away in Tyger waterfront. Had the rump steak - enjoyed it. They allow BYO wine with no corkage.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Had excellent service from Joseph our waiter. The food was top draw once more, everyone was more than satisfied with their steak. We spent a lovely lunch time with friends. Recommended!

Reviewed 10 May 2018

I've never failed here.
Steaks are nice, the complementary warm veg is also perfect.
Fresh buns are good too.
Last time, I ordered Medium steak but it came with well done.
They cooked again.
We had to wait a bit, still they tried to make it up.
I go regularly but never failed.

Strongly recommend!

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Very dissapointed in the service my partner and I received. The waiter messed cranberry juice on my partners white jeans, service was slow and the sunday lunch buffet was very average compared to other Cattle Baron restaurants. Won't be going back any time soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

We visited the Grill House for dinner for my son’s birthday, the staff welcomed us and were very friendly, our waiter made excellent recommendations. The food was well presented and every meal was done to perfection. The current special was also good value for money