“Perfect way to get familiar with the area!”

Cape Tours With Mac
More attraction details
Owner description: Cape Tours With Mac is an Owner Run Tour Business based in Cape Town , operating since 2006 who specialise in Tailor Made Tours.
Reviewed 9 February 2015

We did the trip around Cape Point and would never have been able to see so much on our own. It was perfect getting picked up from our accommodation and then to just sit back and enjoy the ride. Mac is a great guide! Easy going, knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend that you do this trip if you are unfamiliar with the area, otherwise it would be tiring and you are bound to miss out on a lot of cool stuff.

CapeToursWithMac, Owner at Cape Tours With Mac, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2015

As you say Even some people who have toured around Cape Point and the Peninsula previously mention that they never saw several attractions that we managed to see together so it was a pleasure to spend the time with you and do as much as we did. I look forward to your next trip and will suggest other very worthy attractions.

There are newer reviews for Cape Tours With Mac

Reviewed 28 November 2014

My husband and I were lucky enough to have an afternoon with Mac in Cape Town, touring Cape Point and many other spots along the way. We fit a lot in a short time and discovered so much about the glorious city of Cape Town. Mac is friendly, polite, knowledgable and very easy going. He really cares about what he does and it shows. He took some great pictures for us and really the tour was just wonderful!! Thanks Mac : )

1  Thank JRMoa

Thank you for a wonderful day showing you around our amazing country was a pleasure and as for the photographs lovely people and lovely scenery can only lead to lovely photographs. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip as well and will await your return.

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Mac was the perfect gentleman from start when he came to us during hotel breakfast, helping us load luggage to car, and became our friend when we bade farewell (for now) 4 days later.

We explored many fun places along the Cape - riding ostriches, zip lining, watching meerkat families at dawn and so much more!

He was endearing with his easygoing demeanour and Scottish humour. You could ask him anything anytime and conversations were always interesting and informative.

Mac was attentive to detail eg he remembered we liked fresh juices and oysters and he made an effort to fit them in. Trust him with his years of experience, to maximise your time on road trip and make it your smoothest holiday!

My mates and I felt comfy with him and thoroughly enjoyed every bit! We will love to travel with Mac again :)

1  Thank Orbidtank

Such a pleasure to spend so long with lovely people and unfortunately sad when my new best friends leave to continue there holiday elsewhere before returning home. I am very sure that we shall meet again and so am looking forward to more adventures. The joy of spending so much time together is the getting to know your likes and dislikes and there is still a great deal to be visited in our lovely country. Travel Safely,
Mac

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Mac is a very responsible tour guide. Quick reply of all the emails .
He took very good care of us during our short visit in cape town .
Hope to see him again in cape town :)

1  Thank SA976

We still managed quite a lot in our short time together and I feel sure you will return so very happy to wait patiently. You also have a lovely country to return to but keep traveling , Mac

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I have been on various wine tours and city tours in the last few years but this one tops them all. Having a private tour with Mac is like having a day trip with your own family.
You will be with someone who knows Cape Town and area and you can see the love he has for his city.
When you have a tour with Mac you can expect to be with someone who is interested in what you want to see and will adjust your tour to please you.
You will join someone who will not rush you.. he will go at your pace.
You are with a person who will suggest other tours and the best operators to see.
In other words I just can't say enough about Cape Tours With Mac..other than when I bring my husband to Cape Town, Mac is the first person I will call.

1  Thank DeeTurn

It is so pleasant to spend time with people who really appreciate Great Wine , Scenery and History so I was in my element with you all. I never like to rush so was very happy that you enjoyed the lack of rushing. These wine experiences are much more enjoyed at Your Own Pace so thank you for letting me put it together for you.