“Private wine tour with mac is a must do!”

Cape Tours With Mac
More attraction details
Owner description: Cape Tours With Mac is an Owner Run Tour Business based in Cape Town , operating since 2006 who specialise in Tailor Made Tours.
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

We did a private wine tour with mac yesterday and it was absolutely amazing! I could not fault one single thing. Mac is extremely knowledgeable and can tell you anything you would like to know. He has a nice big comfy van as well and came with an itinerary to start with but was easy to change to suit our preferences. We started with a wine and cheese tasting then onto a chocolate tasting which was something different. After that we had 1 more wine tasting then moved to the next winery for lunch which we enjoyed with mac as well. He is an extremely kind and easy going person who you would want to invite to have lunch with you! After lunch and a few wines we moved to another winery and at around 430 when we finished there we had expected that this would be the end of our tour but mac suggested he knew of one more place that would still be opened and we carried onto there before heading home arpund 6-630. At no point did we feel rushed and had an absolutely amazing day. I would highly recommend cape tours with mac to anyone!

1  Thank Nict212
CapeToursWithMac, Owner at Cape Tours With Mac, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2015

Our Winelands are full of incredible venues with so much of great interest I sometimes wish there were more hours in the day. It was lovely to see you enjoying yourselves so much it was only a pleasure to find another venue before returning home. I hope I get another few days during your next trip as that will give me more hours to fill.

There are newer reviews for Cape Tours With Mac

Reviewed 10 January 2014

My family and I had a wonderful experience with the tour!!
Mac has a great knowledge and able to show us the best places in Cape town and the other areas arround!
He is a very friendly and patient person! We had so much fun with it!
We had a sunny day and another day of rain in Cape Town, but he still managed to show us the best places for every day and not lose any attraction!
We recommend it very much!

Thanks for everything Mac!!

1  Thank Nataliaccrr

It is always fun to show interested people around the Cape Peninsula and Winelands unfortunately the weather sometimes tries to make it tricky but with flexible people like yourselves it is fabulous to trick the weather. Very glad you enjoyed yourselves so much and wish you happy travels

Reviewed 10 January 2014

My daughter and i had a full day tour with Mac just after Christmas. It was a day well spent. he was punctual to pick us up, smiling and friendly all the way. He recommended some great places to visit and had great knowledge about the various Cape Town spots we visited as well as places along the way. It was great how he always recommended but never forced us to go to the places where we had to pay. the whole trip to Cape point and Cape of Good Hope was fabulous. We lunched together and he was with us till he dropped us off at our guesthouse. Will certainly choose Mac for our next big family vacation in Capetown.

1  Thank Roovsy

I loved touring with you both and am sure that you will return soon it's just across the border after all. Traveling like we did gave us time to visit so many attractions that people often do not get time to see so I am glad we managed without any rush.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I recently spent two days touring with Mac....one in Cape Town and the other going to the Cape of Good Hope and surrounding areas. Mac was reliable, highly knowledgeable, very helpful and most importantly fun to be with. He made sure that all of my needs were met, helping me to get to the best view points, etc. I would highly recommend touring Cape Town and the surrounding area with Mac.

Wonderful spending two days with you and it is a beautiful city I am blessed to stay in. Cape Point and the Peninsula is the most popular tour I do from Cape Town and I am glad you enjoyed the special attractions we managed to visit. Travel safe

Reviewed 27 April 2013

We booked a full day tour of the cape with Mac and what an awesome day we had. We couldnt have asked for a more friendly and knowledgeable guide. Mac went out of his way to ensure we had a relaxing and enjoyable time. We visited seal island, had photo shoot at the cape of good hope, the cape point lighthouse (had lunch here), ostrich farm (fed an ostrich), the penguin colony, the scratch patch (my 2year old daughter absolutely loved this place), and lastly we went to a rather spectacular winery to round off the day. The day went so fast yet we never felt rushed, and there were still lots of opportunities to stop for scenery shots. Mac was with us every step of the way, he took our pictures and even helped carry our pram up hills. Wish we had found him sooner in our trip as we would have loved to do a winery tour with him. Would highly recommend a tour with Mac and will definitely be recommending Mac to our friends.

1  Thank Dawn M

The scratch patch is not always able to be fitted in to this day but it was a pleasure to see that your daughter had an exciting end to the day. I hope you manage to make it back with her and perhaps she can swim with the Penguins which is also very exciting especially with the kids. Travel safely