“Great Atmosphere & Tasty Sushi”
Review of Nobu

Nobu
Ranked #51 of 1 294 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We went to Nobu during our S.Africa trip with my wife and 8 years old son. It’s located in a posh area and inner atmosphere is really impressive. Food quality is good for sushi fans and service is pretty fast even though it’s very busy on weekends. Highly recommended.

Carl_Heinz_Habel01, Manager at Nobu, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear Kurklu,

Thank you for your review of Nobu at One&Only Cape Town. We are delighted to read about your fantastic dining experience, it would be my pleasure to share your kind compliments with my team.

We hope you will visit us again in the near future for another wonderful evening!

Carl Heinz-Habel - General Manger Nobu

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I love Japanese food and we chose Nobu to try it in Cape Town. The restaurant is nothing special. I live in São Paulo/ Brazil and in my town I go to much better restaurants. I don’t recommend. It’s expensive for what they deliver.

C_HeinzHabel01, Manager at Nobu, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Matsp,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback about Nobu. I am truly sorry to read that we had let you down and I sincerely hope that you will afford us another opportunity to change your perception!

We look forward to having you dine with us again.

Warmest regards, Carl Heinz Habel - General Manager.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Brilliant sushi and amazing atmosphere. Book before! Great place with some really good food in a really nice setting!

Carl_HeinzHabel, Manager at Nobu, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear Mke500,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! I am elated to read that you had a fabulous experience at Nobu Cape Town. I will make sure to convey your compliments to my team.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Carl Heinz-Habel – Nobu General Manager

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Without a booking I was delighted when they managed to find a corner for me despite my slightly disheveled appearance. The service was impeccable and the food amazing. I have a great seat at the sushi bar watching the chefs prepare the food. This was extremely entertaining and as a solo diner, an except way to pass the time waiting for my food.

Dear KathmanduMazza,

Thank you for sharing your gracious feedback following your visit to Nobu Cape Town. We are happy to read that you had a marvelous experience with us and that our team made you feel relaxed and comfortable.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Nobu when next you visit Cape Town.

Carl Heinz-Habel - Nobu General Manager

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Dined last night with my family, I was really disappointed. I have dined in alot of Nobus around the world, its hard to get disappointed at Nobu. When worst comes to worst, you can just be feeling indifferent. But yesterday’s food was just really not Nobu or anything close to Nobu’s standards. Really expensive for Cape Town, you can go anywhere else have a better food and pay half!

Good day Ani P,

Thank you for your review of Nobu at One&Only Cape Town. We are disappointed to read that your experience with us was less than thrilling. We strive to provide exceptional service with 5-star food to each guest and visitor.

We hope you will return in the near future to give us a chance to change your perception of us.

Kind regards,
Carl Heinz Habel - General Manager Nobu.