“Same Nobu menu and Experience you'd expect all over”
Review of Nobu

Nobu
Ranked #36 of 1 173 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2017

This is the only Nobu on the continent of Africa and conveniently located in our hotel, The One and Only.

I was so looking forward to Black Cod, and it did not disappoint. Prepared the same as the othe Nobu's.

I have also enjoyed Waygu beef gyozas, however the offering here in Capetown had the addition of Foie Gras, which altered the taste dramatically which I didn't find pleasing.

Service here was a bit off from the others I've visited, but not terrible.

Certainly worth a look.

1  Thank Cupcardriver
There are newer reviews for Nobu

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Service was not good, meals came for 3 guests and they were finished by the time the 4 meal arrived. I was expecting much more from this world famous restaurant.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Amazing place we arrived not understanding how to go on here fear not the staff are incredible.
We had a young man helping us Sylvain (I think) who simply guided us through the menu and we went along with his suggestions.
First class experience with great staff and truly amazing food!

1  Thank NELLY67
Reviewed 22 July 2017

I have just enjoyed a fantastic meal at the Nobu restaurant at the One and Only hotel in Cape Town. Fantastic food with a good atmosphere, and the service is second to none! I must mention in particular one waiter who served us; Sylvain who was absolutely outstanding and provided great advice on not only food selection but also the choice of wine. All in all, a great evening at a fantastic restaurant which I would highly recommend!

2  Thank charlesshaw2705
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Went to Nobu in Cape Town tonight and cannot recommend the service at the hotel and the restaurant enough.... Great people, great food, great service.... Chef Harold, the Head Chef at Nobu, took our 8 year old son behind the sushi counter and taught him how to make his own inside out salmon roll.... The smile on our son's face was priceless, especially as he returned to his seat to eat his own hand made sushi roll... Thank you Chef Harold for a great evening and thanks for the great food... Hope to see you again soon....