“Great service, great food....”
Review of Nobu

Nobu
Ranked #37 of 1 193 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Went to Nobu in Cape Town tonight and cannot recommend the service at the hotel and the restaurant enough.... Great people, great food, great service.... Chef Harold, the Head Chef at Nobu, took our 8 year old son behind the sushi counter and taught him how to make his own inside out salmon roll.... The smile on our son's face was priceless, especially as he returned to his seat to eat his own hand made sushi roll... Thank you Chef Harold for a great evening and thanks for the great food... Hope to see you again soon....

Reviewed 17 July 2017

The service is exceptional, Selwain? was incredible.
The atmosphere was very good, the food outstanding.
They designed various meals for us - small meals shared by all at the table. all meals was fantastic without exception, even the salad.
It is expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We recently ate at Nobu Cape Town while on holiday on recommendation of a friend. It did not disappoint! The service we had was nothing short of amazing. Our waitress discussed the menu with us and after we selected our appetisers, read the situation perfectly and selected dishes without even needing to discuss them with us and had them sent over at the perfect intervals. The tempura prawns and the spinach salad were highlights of the meal. All the other dishes were incredibly tasty though! Our cocktails were perfectly mixed and they had a great wine list to select from. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I have just had a truly excellent meal at Nobu Cape Town. Great vibe, impeccable service and delicious food. Our server, Sylvain, was superb and designed our menu for us. He was perfectly attentive, friendly and informative during our meal. The meal was a knockout from start to finish. Definitely get the anticucho sauce over the terriaki for your meats, it's amazing and the salads, sashimi and prawn tempura stood out as truly excellent dishes of food, bursting with flavour. For dessert I had the Bento Box, attractively presented, with the most delicious chocolate fondant and green tea ice cream. Overall, we had a glorious meal with great service and a variety of well-presented and brilliantly prepared dishes. If you are in Cape Town...go here.

1  Thank Angus E
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

This was my first time to Nobu Cape Town and like my other Nobu experiences around the world this location did not disappoint. The restaurant was in the One & Only hotel (beautiful hotel). It is large airy and typical Nobu style. I didn't have a reservation but was seated right away. My server was friendly and attentive. I was dining alone and my server offered me news papers, magazines etc. She was very concerned about my experience & how I was enjoying everything. My meal was great. I ordered 3 different things & 2 cocktails and enjoyed every morsel. I've been to a few other Nobu's around the world (Qatar, Dubai, Malaysia) and like the others they definitely delivered. I'm sure you can fins another seafood or sushi restaurant in Cape Town but for a total experience Nobu is definitely worth a try.