Open today: Closed
Book In Advance
Tours from Hotspots2c Travel & Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Hotspots2c Travel & Tours
from US$88,30
from US$78,00
from US$228,90
More Info
All reviews garden route elephant walk cango caves bungee jumping day tour jeffrey's bay wildlife safari ostrich farm western cape addo national park south africa zip lining safe driver excellent driver highly recommend this trip great tour guide great trip
Reviewed 4 November 2018

A wonderful mix of touring and staying in Cape Town.The day tours were excellent particularly the wine tasting. A fantastic way to meet new friends and if like me a solo traveller, sharing the special moments is great.

1  Thank jaxintenerife
Reviewed 4 November 2018

This Tour exceeded all my expectations the long journey was interjected with quality activities for all age groups and fitness levels,the 4Star guest houses were at fantastic locations,squeaky clean,safe and all serving fab breakfasts the tour was a great taster for future visits to South Africaas our Guide (Moundy)was a mind of information,a safe driver and a really cool guy.............just loved the tour.....

1  Thank Kathy B
Reviewed 2 November 2018

We did 4 tours while in Cape Town and the Wine Tasting Tour was the best one. Additionally, our guide GG was superb. He had in depth knowledge of the wine country and specific vineyards and had plenty of stories to keep us entertained during the tour. .

Reviewed 2 November 2018

I contacted hotspots2c in advance because I had a question and they came back to me immediately. With our tour guide Ulrich (Uli or GG) we had a good time! He picked me up very early in the morning on time and after our group was complete, we started our trip towards the Garden Route. The bus was nice (with AC) and could easily fit 10 people. We did enough breaks and stopped at lovely places to take photos. The first and best hostel was located closely to the beach, I shared the dorm with the others - a really nice place to stay! The other two hostels were also okay, nothing to complain about. Especially the location of all was good. All the activities included were fun and I really enjoyed them. The only additional activity I booked was the 4x4 Safari in the Addo National Park, which I strongly recommend. We even saw a lion, which was breath-taking. He was right next to our open vehicle. Furthermore, the Cango Caves were amazing. We did the Adventure Tour. I can tell you that it got quite tight there! I did not enjoy the visit at the Ostrich Farm that much, I prefer seeing animals in the National Park. Again, the organisation from hotspots2c was very good and I can only advise you to book your trip with them after the memories I made in South Africa due to this trip. Thank you!

Reviewed 30 October 2018

Our trip included 3 day Kruger Safari, 2 day Victoria Falls and 3 days Garden Route in South Africa. Extremely happy with our agent Benita. If not for her we may not have made this trip as we had to cancel once due to I’ll health. I was travelling with my husband who had limitations on mobility. Benita suggested activities that may suit us and I took them all on board. Pick ups and drop were perfect. No waiting for transport. All well planned and worked smoothly. The guide Liezel for our Garden Route road trip was exceptionally good. Understood our needs, very kind and considerate. Over all trip was excellent and would recommend to anyone.