Queen Victoria Hotel & Manor House
US$139
  • Restaurant
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$221
US$206
US$267
US$209
  • Pool
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$134
Hilton
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$166
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$121
  • Pool
ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$73
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$84
  • Bar/Lounge
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$83
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$787
US$747
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdash restaurantdock housepremium roomsister hoteltable mountainboutique hotelhuge bathroomturn down servicebeautiful hotelperfect locationwaterfront areahighly recommend this hotelsmall hotelour honeymooneach eveningfour nightsfew minutes walk
Reviewed 23 August 2015

An excellent five star hotel conveniently located by Cape Town Waterfront. Rooms are large and have full functionality. Restaurant for dinner is rated one of the best in Cape Town but there are many other nearby Breakfast excellent. Staff were friendly and helpful

Room Tip: They are all good
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Mike_Vroom, General Manager at Queen Victoria Hotel & Manor House, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2015

Dear Zetat0urs,

Thank you for writing such a detailed review for future travellers. It gives us great pride to read the lovely comments. Our staff go out of their way to ensure each guest has a memorable experience with us and this review has reiterated this point.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon to spend some more time with us, so on your next visit please do reach out to reservations@newmarkhotels.com so that we can make your next Queen Victoria visit just as memorable.

Reviewed 21 August 2015

This hotel is located in the heart of the V&A Waterfront. A few sets of stairs bring you down to the main shopping/dining area of the Waterfront.
The rooms are spotless, the bed very comfortable, and the staff are very accomodating and friendly.
We enjoyed the daily breakfast, which consisted of a large selection of "continental" breakfast items. Additionally, you could order a hot meal from a list of about 5 or 6 different items. The kitchen was fast and the food was high quality.
Laundry service is fast and high quality, but slightly expensive.
I did not notice any visible security once in the upper parkinglot, which was often very quiet and dark at night.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Mike_Vroom, General Manager at Queen Victoria Hotel & Manor House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2015

Dear breaster,

It gives the whole team great pride to read your recent review. We pride ourselves on going that extra mile for all our guests and I am very glad to read that we were able to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon to spend some more time with us, so on your next visit please do let reservations@newmarkhotels.com know so that we can make your next Queen Victoria visit just as memorable.

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

Best location this one and the table bay hotel .
Queen Victoria you will find yourself in the center of the waterfront and there is a shortcut it will take to the waterfront immediately .
Great room comfortable bed great breakfast everything was amazing.

Stayed: August 2015

Dear Ahmad A,

Thank you for your wonderful review on Tripadvisor. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. We are happy to hear you had a wonderful time with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon to create another memorable experience with us, so on your next visit please do let reservations@newmarkhotels.com know so that we can make your next Queen Victoria stay unforgettable.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

Let me start off by saying that it is not often that i review hotels, that is because i travel a lot and stay in many hotels a year all of them for business and find it hard to review them against one another. However i feel that through all my years of travelling and staying in hotels, i have never received such service and attention to detail provided by the staff at the Queen Victoria and for this it is worthy of my first ever review.
Upon arrival at the QV i was pleasantly greeted at the front desk by Andrew, he greeted me by name without me introducing myself, i felt like i was at home. He wanted to hear all about my plans and trip, but since i didn't have any he was quick to offer his services and asked me what i would like to do and said he would organize my itinerary for me as for once i was travelling for leisure. He then gave me a tour of the hotel and personally walked me up to my room where he gave me all the info i needed to know about the hotel and the room. 15 minutes later a letter flew under the door. Upon opening it i found it was singed by Andrew, it was a full itinerary of things for me to do on my 3 days of down time. It included restaurant reservations each night recommended by him, even walking me down personally to dinner at the waterfront to ensure i got a good table, and each restaurant he sent me to was flawless. Taxis were organised and waiting on time. My peninsular tour was organised, he even organised a custom wine tour of the smaller less established wine farms in which i wanted to visit, and boy did he send us to some gems. I even joked with him saying that the only words he knew was "certainly Sir" that is because there is nothing a member of staff couldn't do if you asked. Thank you again Andrew it was a really memorable trip.

Breakfast too was amazing, such a large different selection on the continental buffet. And the cooked breakfasts were different but were to die for, the perfect start to the day. The breakfast team were always attentive and never let you go unattended or thirsty. They were super friendly and always wanted to make conversation wit you, it really is homely.

The rooms are really tastefully done. Large, great linen, great amenities and my favorite part huge bathrooms. And if you are lucky an amazing view too. They are spotless clean. Mini bar well stocked and the TV is good with a decent array of channels.
The location being at the waterfront is second to none.

Just because of the service alone i would urge any traveler to seriously consider the Queen Victoria, there is not a thing they cant do, and if they cant do something they will certainly make it up to you. Thank you again all the staff.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view i you can.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sneaky-sleeper

Dear sneaky-sleeper,

Thank you for your lovely and detailed review for future travellers. I am really happy that you got to enjoy all that the Queen Victoria Hotel and our staff have to offer. Andrew is a great asset to our team and he sends his warm wishes.

Reviewed 9 August 2015

We stayed at the Queen Victoria Hotel for 4 nights the end of July and couldn't have asked for better. The location is ideal so close to the V & A waterfront, the room was spacious and comfortable, the breakfasts were great and we had a superb dinner at the restaurant both the quality of the food and the service. But the best part of our stay was the exceptional service by all the staff. Everyone was very helpful and friendly and when my husband left his Ipad on the shark watch boat in Simon's Town a duty manager drove out of his way to retrieve it for him. The little treats left in the room after turn down were delicious. Queen Victoria Hotel would be one of our favourite hotels we have stayed at anywhere!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ruth G
Mike_Vroom, General Manager at Queen Victoria Hotel & Manor House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2015

Dear Ruth G,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review of your fantatsic stay for future travellers. We are delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay at the Queen Victoria Hotel and that we met every one of your expectations. In a world where luxury has become a crucial requirement to the distinguished traveller, it’s important that luxury hotels maintain a certain mystique that invites their guests to continually return.