“Great wine & tapas”
Review of La Boheme

La Boheme
Ranked #40 of 1 288 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: also operates during the day as La Bunixa tapas bar.
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

A great place for a local red & some spanish-french tapas at Sea point. Serves late for Cape town standards

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is okay and the staff is service minded and welcoming. The risotto for starter was quite good. The gnocchi for main were far from what I expect when ordering that dish.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

I was here 2 years ago and the food is still very good and low prices.

I had a steak with risotto. Not very French and the combination had I not tried before.

My steak was perfect. Best steak I have had in CT. And the risotto was great as a side to the steak.

Nice staff. 2 of them served me yesterday at Engruna Eatery. And they both recognized us when we came. Thats is always a nice start.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here on our last night and it was a short stroll from The Verge Aparthotel where we were staying.

The food was fantastic and the atmosphere was great.

The prices were reasonable for the quality of the food and the wine menu had a good selection at varying prices.

The service was friendly and professional and the manager on that evening (20th) was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Restaurant popular with locals and tourists. Good value set menu and excellent a la carte. One of us had set, one a la carte. Need to book. I also popped in on day before to double check as booked from UK.