“I still dream of that Risotto with Beef Steak”
Review of La Boheme

La Boheme
Ranked #24 of 1 207 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: also operates during the day as La Bunixa tapas bar.
Reviewed 1 November 2015

During our holiday in Cape Town, our hotel recommended we try Boheme and boy were they right. We loved the beef risotto so much that we ended up eating there twice. If i had a way, I could eat there every night. They also have excellent wine selections which was really amazing because we love wine. The prices, very reasonable and the atmosphere and the customer experience for us was really what we needed for our dinner date with the girls.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

Sometimes we like it a bit wild. Then we go to the La Bohème. The hole staff has a sense of humor, especially when explaining the menus at the slate. Without reservation you have to wait for a table. We always feel like to be "en famille" with all the other guests and the staff. Good food quality, moderate prices. We prefer the Paella.

Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a very good dinner at reasonable price. Food, service and wines were all very good.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

I love the food here; its always good! The service is fantastic and they make recommendations and are always willing to do favours e.g. the first time the restaurant was full but they put a table for me outside in the smoking area. Second time they asked the chef to please make a paella for us even though lunch was no longer being served. My favourite Seapoint restaurant!

Reviewed 25 October 2015

The hotel had a very good variety on the menu as well as set menu. We both chose the set menu with a starter and main. We both had the beef and it was excellent. Our set menu was about $9 CAD and a bottle of wine was $11 CAD. Very good value for the money.