Dolphin Inn Guesthouse, Mouille Point
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
La Splendida(Cape Town Central)
  • Beachfront
Antrim Villa(Green Point)
View Hotel
The One 8 Hotel(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
Dysart Boutique Hotel(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
The Ritz Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
  • Pool
The Cape Royale(Cape Town Central)
  • Pool
Blackheath Lodge(Cape Town Central)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbeach roadgreat locationgreat hostspassing shipsroom was spotlessly cleanhome away from homesliding doorten minute walkthe city sightseeing busocean viewwalking distance from the waterfrontgreat place to staymyciti busground floorbreakfast roomsafe arearobben island
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We loved it here! Mullen and Sandra became our weekend family. They are wonderful hosts. I can't wait for our next visit. Fantastic accommodations! Good morning coffee with breakfast, and fun filled conversation with the hosts.
The location of the inn is perfect i.e. you can walk in either direction and you will find entertainment/shopping.
Book Now!!

Room Tip: Room 8 or 9 for a view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
DolphinCapeTown, Public Relations Manager at Dolphin Inn Guesthouse, Mouille Point, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we would love you to visit us again.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

It was recommended by a local bike tour agency, and I was soo happily surprised: location, decoration, friendly staff and owners I'd like to have as family! And the room... super clean, very good bed and of course wifi and tv. This a guesthouse, B&B with a family style ambiance, I love it! Walking distance to the Waterfront (10-12') a hop on hop off bus 100 m away. Be ready, sometimes it might be windy in Cape Town!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
DolphinCapeTown, Guest Relations Manager at Dolphin Inn Guesthouse, Mouille Point, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
It is much appreciated.
Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I travel to Cape Town on business monthly and have found a home away from home at the Dolphin Inn.
It is centrally and conveniently situated close to bus routes, the Greenpoint Stadium, walking distance from The Waterfront, and the breakfast room faces the sea where you can see Robben island in the distance.
The hosts, Paul and Tania, are very friendly and have made me feel like part of the family, remembering my birthday, knowing what I like for breakfast and making sure my coffee cup is always full.
The rooms are small but comfortable and clean and the staff are very honest. I won't stay anywhere else when I'm in Cape Town

Room Tip: The front rooms have sea-views
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
DolphinCapeTown, Guest Relations Manager at Dolphin Inn Guesthouse, Mouille Point, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. It is much appreciated.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

When we arrived on beach road and were confronted with the facade of the Dolphin we had a very low expectation of what we would find inside, however, how surprised were we to find a beautiful little retreat. Modern rooms, tastefully decorated, clean and tidy and our hosts Sandra and Mullen were very charming and welcoming.
I'd previously shyed away from booking on the coast road as I was unsure of walking distances from the V&A centre which we love, however, I needn't have worried the location was superb, surrounded by high class restaurants and just a short walk from the main attractions, it's also on the big red bus route.
This place is great a real home from home, we'd have no hesitation in recommending it to you and booking again on our next visit to Cape Town.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
DolphinCapeTown, Guest Relations Manager at Dolphin Inn Guesthouse, Mouille Point, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thanks for taking the time to write a review it is much appreciated.
We are glad you enjoyed yourselves and hope to see you again.
Kind Regards
Sandra & Mullen

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Paul and Tania are perfect hosts and made me very welcome. The style is very relaxed...a home away from home. My room was spotlessly clean and bright and is either recently decorated or maintained in excellent condition. I loved the freshly prepared fruit salad at breakfast, and Tania cooks perfect poached eggs.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
DolphinCapeTown, Manager at Dolphin Inn Guesthouse, Mouille Point, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Good Day
Thank you for taking the time to send the review.
It is much aoppreciated.