“Yes!”

Manna Epicure
Ranked #64 of 1 299 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The passionately-crafted menu reflects a synthesis of French and South African cuisines, with an exciting Argentinian twist. Open 7 days a week, for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Best ribs in Cape Town.

Along with the excellent service and central location, it's really worth the visit for a good lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Fabulous food ... enjoyed every time we visited .. well presented tasty food ... a must for anyone visiting Cape Town

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely evening and a delicious meal. Highly recommend the beef fillet, and the lemon tart was delicious!

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Absolutely stunning food. A great little find on upper Kloof. It is very small so try to book ahead.

All of the food is made in house- the menu is fresh and healthy and has a great range of three courses.

I oddly had the vegetarian lasagne as wasn't overly hungry, but it was exceptional.

I love it when staff know how alcohol can compliment dishes and suggest what cocktails/wines you should have- these guys were amazing!

Have been telling everyone to go here since we got home.

Date of visit: November 2016
AgnesCT, Owner at Manna Epicure, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2017

Dear EdwizzleDizzle,

Thank you so much for being such a great supporter of manna epicure, I love it!
THIS is exactly why we do what we do.... Thank you...

Kind regards,
Agnes

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Certainly an attractive place in a small Victorian house in a quiet area of Cape Town among many other restaurants. Warm welcome nice tables with white tablecloth well a good start. Then I must say that the cousine was very basic my fish overlooked not bad of course. I was expecting more perhaps a bad day !

Dear Francois L,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, I am sorry you didn't have a good experience at manna, overcooking food never leaves a good impression of the restaurant and fish is such a delicate produce, it is not acceptable and I am truly sorry.

There are so many good restaurants in Cape town, I am sure you'd rather experience something else but if you do change your mind, I would love to welcome you back and provide you with the experience we are known for.

Kind regards,