Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21/07/02
Free cancellation until 21/07/02
Expedia.comUS$63
TravelocityUS$63
Trip.comUS$62
All reviews high speed wifi coffee machine short stay shower and toilet free wifi great stay great hotel hangers floor uber reception basin facilities kettle dryer rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2020 via mobile

Wow! My husband and I have stayed in many hotels across the world and this hotel wins hands down for the friendliest staff we have ever dealt with.
From top management to rest of staff, nothing is too much trouble! Always smiling, always happy!
Great location to be able to move to anywhere. 1km away from waterfront area. Well worth a stay!
Thanks so much to all the staff.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ricky p
Walda Meyer, General Manager at Signature Lux Hotel by ONOMO, Foreshore, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2020

Dear ricky p,

We love your review, thank you for sharing your experience with other guests.

Our staff is amazing and really go out of their way to assist our guests during their stay with us.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2020 via mobile

Stayed for one night on business - late check in, early check out, so few facilities used.
Nice looking bar / reception area, right on the square, very warm welcome from reception staff, and a simple check in process.
Staff encouraged me to download an app so that communication with them was easier, but I was going straight to bed so didn't seem necessary- not sure how well that all works, but might be confusing for guests who aren't very tech savvy?
Very comfortable room, a fair size for Capetown (some have complained here about room size, but Capetown often disappoints with small rooms) , all functional, decent eater pressure in the shower. WiFi a reasonable speed, no issues with login.
Left too early to have breakfast, so can't comment.
Pricing was very competitive for Capetown in early March, recommended.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank AndySmal

Dear AndySmal,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 21 February 2020

I think the title says it all… and not much needs to be added… but, that’s not me. YES… I loved this place , and you ask, WHY the 4 star rating... various reasons:

+ Staff… AMAZING from the moment I arrived, to the moment that I left, they could not do enough for me.
+ Check-in… check-out was a breeze
+ Internet worked perfectly, without glitches
+ Breakfast… although not cheap… was a decent layout, with a good start to the day. Not the best in the world, but fair.
+ Price for Cape Town is decent
+ Location was central, which suited me fine for business. I would presume that here are better places to stay for holiday… but I was on business… so, perfect.
+ Room may not be huge, but a decent size, very comfortable, with a warm feeling in the room. Sound-proofing is perfect as well – excellent sleep quality.
+ The entire hotel was absolutely spotless in every single area of the hotel, and the room was immaculate. PERFECT JOB… well done, cleaning team!!!
+ Bar area is fabulous, with a great atmosphere… thanks.
+ GREAT coffee machine on each floor

+/- OK… so it is not on the waterfront… and it is a good 15 / 20 minute walk… but the price is also not waterfront pricing. We need to understand where we are.
+/- Shuttle service is basic and very limited… but it is free

- The only two things that let me down… losing ONE point on my classification is:
--- Lift is painfully slow… NO… not slow, PAINFULLY slow, and it takes forever to arrive on my floor.
--- No Gym… but this is my personal choice. Maybe not important for others… but is for me.

So, summing up… I LOVED my time in this hotel… but would appreciate the faster lift system, which was pathetic, making me lose points on my rating.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Trave1Bandit

Dear Travel1Bandit,

Thank you for sharing your experience with other travellers, we appreciate the detail of your feedback.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 17 February 2020

The small rooms are perfectly enough for a short stay. The sink is in the room, the shower and toilet are separated and the doors open to the room. The room and the bedsheet are very clean, the bed is comfortable. The breakfast is ok, could be more choice on the buffet. Location is good, 15 mins walk to the V&A Waterfront. Service is very good and the staff is very friendly.

Dear Magali069,

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate the great and constructive feedback.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 8 February 2020

We stayed there from Feb., 4th till the 7th 2020. We asked for 4 rooms for disabled people as recommended by the hotel's reception as the rooms were extremely small and the shower, sink and toilet are separated from each others while the sink is in the middle of the room.
Although that the hotel replied back that our request is considered and when we checked in they did not say the truth and confirmed that we will get 3 rooms for disabled and only one room is not confirmed which we accepted but when we opened the rooms we found out that this is not true and only one room is for disabled and not 4 and not even 3 as confirmed by the reception during checking in.
When we complained the second day they apologized then asked from us to pack our bags before going out from the hotel in order to move them to the disabled room while we are out to return back in these new rooms but unfortunately nothing happened and they did not make the agreed change. And the management kept on apologizing but with no any actions to fix the issue. So we stayed in terrible rooms which has a toilet separate in one area then the shower separate in one area then the sink is separate and located inside the room so whenever any drop of water go out from the sink it goes on the clothes and everything around the sink in the room which is extremely inconvenient and turn out to be a mess in the room.
The rooms are too small and there is no any place to put the clothes in so it is not convenient at all for a long stay.
It is a terrible experience for me and my family and we will never return back to this hotel again specially that even the management were always committing to deliver on our request and confirm that the request was executed while this was not true at all.

Room tip: choose only rooms for disabled as the rooms are very small and the toilets and sink locations are not good at all
1  Thank Amr s
WMeyer123, General Manager at Signature Lux Hotel by ONOMO, Foreshore, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

Dear Amr s,

We would like to apologize that the room configuration made your experience so terrible. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee any specific rooms to guests, especially during the busiest week of the year in Cape Town. I know my team did offer to move you at the first available time that we had the rooms available, but you declined.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Walda Meyer