“One of the best place in Cape Town”

Bombay Bicycle Club
Ranked #157 of 1 195 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Bowl
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Great food and amazing atmosphere! I recommend the "love shack" if you are going for a romantic dinner!

Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just saying what I've experienced, I personally find the food there quite mediocre to be honest, I even went to the restaurant with 8 Europeans who are visiting South Africa and they even said themselves that their meals were mediocre. And one of the waitresses actually made me feel like I was nothing, never looked forward taking my order etc. Literally always forgetting what I ordered. Shame I'll go there again to give the place a second chance.

Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

The atmosphere is great and really something special. Maybe a bit to loud music if you want to make conversations with your friends but otherwise it was nice. The super friendly waitress made me a vegan dish even though it was not on the menu, and it tasted delicious!

Reviewed 10 October 2015 via mobile

Arrived without a booking, so got given a place at the bar since the restaurant was filled up to its seams. We orderd drinks, they have great cocktails. Also the rib special is very very good. Its supposed to be a starter, but can be eaten as a full meal. The enterior of the bar is totally random, and completly composed of articafacts that would in no way fit together anywhere else. Amasing place, amasing atmosphere.

Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

Extraordinary cosy atmosphere, great music, delicious drinks and the best of all amazing food. Please be sure to book a table!