Hilton Cape Town City Centre
Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$73
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$136
US$116
Protea Hotels
US$183
US$141
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$77
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$82
  • Restaurant
Cape Diamond Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$149
US$43
  • Restaurant
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$95
  • Pool
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$70
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Urban Hive Backpackers(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$23
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$856
US$836
Reviews (1 468)
1 468 results
All reviewsthe executive loungetable mountainbo kaapfree shuttleconcierge stafflong streetsignal hillbedroom suiteshuttle servicemini baran upgradethe hotel offerswater frontcomfortable staycentral locationwaterfront areacamps bay
82 - 87 of 1 468 reviews
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

On our first trip to Cape Town, I was unsure which area of the city to base ourselves in, so I chose the Hilton mostly because I was pretty sure I knew what I could expect when checking into a Hilton. And I was happy to be proved right. Lovely large and comfortable room, great bathroom, secure parking, delicious breakfast etc. The staff were super friendly & helpful and I particularly appreciated the help & advice from the Concierge desk, about where to go (and where not to go), how to get there and assistance with booking tickets, taxi’s etc. The hotel is right in the Bo Kaap area, so have your camera handy as you leave, to take pics of the brightly coloured houses. The area surrounding the hotel may not feel quite so secure as, say, a hotel down near the V & A Waterfront, but it does feel more “real” and follow the advice of the Concierge staff & you’ll be fine.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Fanelesibonge N, Owner at Hilton Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear Wooders1,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are delighted to hear that our team members were friendly and helpful.

Thank you once again for making Hilton Cape Town your hotel of choice.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I've been meaning to write this review for awhile -- not only because this hotel exceeded my expectations in style and amenities, but because the staff deserves extra recognition. The basics: my mother and I traveled to South Africa in October for her 75th birthday. We stayed for 4 nights while exploring the city on various tours -- all of which were fantastic and through Hylton Ross Tours. (You'll be very lucky if you get Bonny as your guide. She's smart, bold and very funny.) While in the hotel, I was constantly impressed with the charm and authenticity of the staff whether the concierge, at the front desk, in the restaurant during breakfast, or in the roof deck bar. I must point out that the trip would not have been the same without the personal touches of Unathi, Jody and Ivan. I talked with them almost every day and their graciousness was part of what made the trip so memorable. I would absolutely recommend this wonderful place.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the mountains. Stunning.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Fanelesibonge N, General Manager at Hilton Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Jim D,

Thank you for making Hilton Cape Town City Centre your hotel of choice.

We greatly appreciate your high rating and the kind words. It sounds as if between our amenities and our caring staff your trip went exactly as planned! Make sure to keep us posted as to when your travels bring you back to the city.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

A modern, well situated hotel, very helpful and pleasant staff, excellent room facilities and not too far from cruise terminal or airport. Walking to various areas will involve uphill one way or the other and in hot humid conditions, this can be a trial. However, taxis are not too expensive, so worthwhile to avoid stress!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Val D,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Cape Town City Centre once again and for taking the time to review your recent stay.

Our team's goal is to provide personalized service to each guest and we're thrilled you experienced just this. Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

I have used Hilton properties in the past and trusted the brand without a doubt. I am surgeon and keep travelling across various cities for conferences. I had an option to book the conferance hotel (WETSIN CAPETOWN) but choose hilton purely expecting the world class services they offer. I had booked the rooms through the official Hilton website and opted for BREAKFAST + DINNER package. On arrival, the ambience and feel of the hotel was nothing short of a basic service apartment/lodge( not like a hilton property at all). To my horror when i was checking in, i was told that there is NO BREAKFAST/DINNER included in my reservation( i had personally called on 2 occasions prior to my arrival and confirmed this after blocking with my credit card). after repeated attempts and explanation i was told that the breakfast was included and i could have dinner worth 180 south african rands( for 2 people). This came as a rude surprise as NOTHING of that sort was mentioned on the hilton website at the time of booking. After further negotiations, i was told that i had they would include another 180rands for my wife. i mean, this was absurd and ridiculous as you are just not used to argue and negotiate such things from a Hilton hotel. however, the WORST part the food , very very very very poor quality and ridiculous ( 4 main dishes on the 1st night which was their grand buffet) and so called Indian cuisine which was terribly below average. The remaining 2 nights was again the 180 rand offer which had 6-7 limited dishes and we were left with no option to have that.I don't mean to sound arrogant but there is no basic concept of food in this hotel as they were 2 other experiences ( when requested for veg food- they didn't have the ONLY 2 vegetarian dishes on the menu card..!!!!)the chef tried to make something palatable but was terrible. We are very easy going on food, but believe me this was truly disappointing and wished i HAD NEVER STAYED AT This property. On check out i was billed extra ( after repeated clarification on each day) and finally the staff sorted that out. Truly disappointed with this experience and i feel there is 1. communication error in the booking system , 2. NO CONCEPT OF food ( a low budget holiday inn express/lodge would offer better breakfast and definitely a dinner meal). Horrible experience and would never ever recommend this to anybody.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank suhaib747

Dear suhaib747,

Thank you for your review, we're disappointed to hear about your experience with us. This is not the level of care or service we expect our guests receive. Our team is always hard at work finding new ways to improve our services.

We like to investigate this matter further please feel free to email Social_CapeTown@hilton.com.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here last night on the eighth floor. Nice room and good bathroom. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

Liked the little balcony in the room. We had a distant view of the Waterfront and a little of the Atlantic Ocean. Nice to see the sun rise at about 5.43 a.m.

Good breakfast.

Munir D.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Munir D,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay with us. From the rooms to team member service, we will pass along these comments and look forward to your next stay.