Hilton Cape Town City Centre
  • Restaurant
US$265
US$216
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$164
  • Pool
Cape Diamond Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$148
US$64
  • Restaurant
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$121
Protea Hotels
  • Pool
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$209
US$204
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$77
  • Bar/Lounge
ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$72
  • Pool
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$790
US$751
Reviews (1 457)
1 457 results
All reviewsthe executive loungetable mountainbo kaapfree shuttleconcierge stafflong streetsignal hillbedroom suiteshuttle servicemini barthe hotel offerswater frontcomfortable staycentral locationwaterfront areacamps baysouth africa
498 - 503 of 1 457 reviews
Reviewed 8 February 2016

Yes we found the hotel to be well positioned near town V & A AND TABLE MOUNTAIN. nICE AND CLEAN BIG ROOMS WITH A VERY LARGE BATHROOM Hotel also offers a courtesy car but you have to pay. You can also walk near to loog st which is great at nights and lots of coffee shop which also offer breakfast

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
MarcSchumacher, General Manager at Hilton Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at Hilton Cape Town City Centre.

I am pleased to read that you found the hotel centrally located and in close proximity to long street and other coffee shops. It's a pleasure to learn that you found our accommodation nice, clean and spacious.

Thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back to the Mother City.

Reviewed 7 February 2016

It was a great stay with great value of money. I was in Cape Town for a business trip and for me the most important thing for me was the internet and the bed. The internet was reliable and fast, and the bed was very comfy. Definitely I will stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
MarcSchumacher, General Manager at Hilton Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay on Trip Advisor, your feedback is important to us.

I'm delighted to read that we could meet your expectation regarding the internet and reliability therefore. We glad to know that you were comfortable throughout your stay.

Thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hilton Cape Town City Centre, I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 February 2016

Hotel is extremely well kept, very impressed with cleanliness of the rooms. Hotel décor is very attractive, and location is great.
Hotel food is great, good variety and excellent quality. Executive lounge had a good spread for evening snacks and breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting a review in Trip Advisor.

I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed the cleanliness if the rooms, the décor and the central location. Your positive comments regarding the selection of quality and variety of food during breakfast and in the Executive Lounge is highly appreciated.

Your feedback is valued and I'm looking forward to welcoming you back to the Mother City.

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

I will try to be factual. We read reviews about noise and made sure the Minstrels parade was over before booking and also at check in as we had a busy schedule next day. We moved room once before spending the night as we could hear traffic outside and revving of engines . Shortly after midnight we were woken up by musical instruments and band procession that kept going till 3.30 am on 31st Jan. Ear plugs made no difference . We contacted the night manager and he assured us that it was unplanned and said it was a celebration after a football match. This completely ruined our next day activities after sleeping just a few hours. We received no formal acknowledgement of this noise issue from the management , no formal apology next day , no amenities to compensate for inconvenience. As it nothing happened. On a positive note I found that the staff of the hotel is very friendly and genuine however I can't say it is led by strong intuitive management . Receptionist called Martin and guest relations manager Brian were very helpful with the room move. Breakfast Restaurant staff are very nice indeed and genuinely friendly. This hotel is located centrally with easy access to museums , a free shuttle to V&A waterfront area as well as downtown area. Hotel itself is very modern, well maintained with a lovely breakfast. Rooms are equipped with a safe deposit box as well as tea/coffee making facilities. Wifi is available free but is quite slow. We are now staying in pool facing room and it is quieter. Hotel also does not seem to have strong consistent standards (minibar in the first room had different items compared to the new room we moved to even though it was of the same type , first room had one bathrobe and new one has two , water bottle appeared on a third day of our stay ( not even sure if it is a complimentary one or they charge for it ). Little things that should be streamlined in a branded hotel . So no, I won't be booking again . Rather pay for a nice modern apartment away from noise. It would be a more comfortable and less expensive alternative next time .

Stayed: February 2016
MarcSchumacher, General Manager at Hilton Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience experienced with regards to the noise level in the room due to the Cape Minstrel Carnival. This is a tradition in the City of Cape Town and we have no influence on these traditions. We respect the culture of Cape Town and those carnival parades do happen at last minute without prior notice. This musical celebration takes place between the period of December and March every year and is an initiative of the City Of Cape Town local authorities.

Your positive comments regarding our team members and our property are greatly appreciated and I have shared them with my team. I'm happy to read you enjoyed the breakfast selection and the complimentary shuttle to the Waterfront.

We do hope that despite certain unfortunate experiences, you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back to redeem your services in the near future.

Reviewed 31 January 2016

Perfect: hotel, services, staff. I will rememeber all forever! We feel safe, we had perfect food, lot of space in room and, moreover, hotel staff really helped us to finish some services (e.g. prepaid diving, etc. :-)). Thank you very much.

Room Tip: All rooms are perfects!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
MarcSchumacher, General Manager at Hilton Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Cape Town City Centre, it is much appreciated.

I'm happy to read that you that you received perfect service from our staff members who assisted you with some of your excursions and we glad to know you felt safe at our hotel.

Thank you for your positive feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

With my best regards,