Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$74
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$130
  • Pool
Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$156
  • Breakfast included
Taj Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$146
Taj Hotels
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$77
  • Bar/Lounge
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$86
  • Pool
ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$60
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

Urban Hive Backpackers(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$32
US$21
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$74
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$165
  • Restaurant
Reviews (1 479)
1 479 results
All reviewsthe executive loungetable mountainbo kaapfree shuttleconcierge stafflong streetsignal hillbedroom suiteshuttle servicethe hotel offerswater frontcentral locationwaterfront areacamps baysouth africarandcabs
565 - 570 of 1 479 reviews
Reviewed 15 November 2015

It was a pleasant stay especially with an amazing view of table mountain. It was a great way view each morning. Waking up to the beautiful view of the mountain and watching the sun rise was also a great experience. I also apprecaite the Room servcie staff for the great work they did. The room was fresh. the curtain were however dusty. Overall it was refreshing.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
MarcSchumacher, General Manager at Hilton Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us.

It delights me to read that you enjoyed the view of Table Mountain and the service received from our staff.

Your feedback is valued and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Mother City soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

We stayed at the Hilton Cape Town for 5 nights on a recent visit. From the moment we arrived the staff were friendly and helpful and did their very best to get us into our room quickly despite us arriving before the check-in time. The room was spacious and well furnished and we had a great view over Bo-Kaap. I'd recommend for anyone visiting Cape Town - any point in the city centre is in easy walking distance and it is a short cab ride to the V&A Waterfront and Camps Bay. The hotel also has a free hourly shuttle to the V&A Waterfront. Executive lounge was nice, but not as good as other Hiltons I have stayed in. All round a great hotel.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Cape Town City Centre, it is much appreciated.

It is such a pleasure to learn that you were welcomed with the warmth and hospitality our team members are renowned.

I am delighted to read that you had a memorable experience at our property and would recommend us to the rest of the TripAdvisor community.

Thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hilton Cape Town City Centre, I look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

When you travel for business and need to catch up with your office after hours, the bare minimum you would expected from a premium priced 5-star hotel, is a decent and consistent wifi connection. Following 4 days of escalating frustration, I have resolved not to return to the Hilton CBD for future CT travel - in my eyes all the gains ito service and comfort is undone by the battle to get/stay connected - definitely not business friendly accommodation

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay on Trip Advisor, your feedback is important to us.

I refer to your commentary regarding the lack of connectivity during your stay. Please be advised that our hotel have a 30 MB fibre line that all our guests share and in order to protect one gusts from using all the bandwidth, we limit all guests to 1MB per second.

If there is a request for a higher speed in special circumstances like these, we can increase your speed to 3MB per second if the usage allows for that at that specific period.

I hope the above was explained clearly. Thank you your feedback and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Marc Schumacher

Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

As usual:

- great Service
- good food
- friendly staff
- good location
- nice executive lounge
- Free upgrade for Diamond member was executed without problems.

Price for Airport Transfer a little high, but Cabs are available 24h.

Will come back soon!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
MarcSchumacher, General Manager at Hilton Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Your comments are valued and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

Everyone warned me about Capetown.

- It's unsafe, due to racism
- Watch your back
- Are you crazy to holiday there?!

Staff here were the polar opposite. When I called the Concierge from my room, 10 seconds later there was a knock on my door!

Andrew Lee - the F&B Manager - & his team made sure that my every dietary request was fulfilled!

Abstraction in Java programming :o)

He hid all the work from me, only presenting the final dish with a smile!

Hilton Capetown, you've got customers for life :o)

Room Tip: Ask for one near the Executive lounge.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

It is such a pleasure to learn that you were welcomed with the warmth and hospitality our team members are renowned for.

Looking forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.