Hilton Cape Town City Centre
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$121
  • Pool
Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$353
US$72
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$126
Protea Hotels
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$76
  • Bar/Lounge
US$239
US$164
  • Breakfast included
Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$99
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$72
Priceline
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Urban Hive Backpackers(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$23
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$973
US$950
Reviews (1 463)
1 463 results
All reviewsthe executive loungetable mountainbo kaapfree shuttleconcierge stafflong streetsignal hillbedroom suiteshuttle servicemini baran upgradethe hotel offerswater frontcomfortable staycentral locationwaterfront areacamps bay
553 - 558 of 1 463 reviews
Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

As usual:

- great Service
- good food
- friendly staff
- good location
- nice executive lounge
- Free upgrade for Diamond member was executed without problems.

Price for Airport Transfer a little high, but Cabs are available 24h.

Will come back soon!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
MarcSchumacher, General Manager at Hilton Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay on Trip Advisor, your feedback is important to us.

Your comments are valued and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

Everyone warned me about Capetown.

- It's unsafe, due to racism
- Watch your back
- Are you crazy to holiday there?!

Staff here were the polar opposite. When I called the Concierge from my room, 10 seconds later there was a knock on my door!

Andrew Lee - the F&B Manager - & his team made sure that my every dietary request was fulfilled!

Abstraction in Java programming :o)

He hid all the work from me, only presenting the final dish with a smile!

Hilton Capetown, you've got customers for life :o)

Room Tip: Ask for one near the Executive lounge.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Cape Town City Centre, it is much appreciated.

I am delighted to read that you had a memorable experience at our property and would recommend us to the rest of the TripAdvisor community.

It is such a pleasure to learn that you were welcomed with the warmth and hospitality our team members are renowned for.

Looking forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 5 November 2015

The friendly staff made me feel at home away from home. The kitchen staff was very friendly and time and time they will come to your table to clear it and ask if everything is OK, whether you need anything. They will even go extra mile to recommend breakfast, bring you coffee, tea, water and juice at your table with a friendly smile.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us.

Your positive comments are appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Mother City soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2015

Very good hotel. The rooms were very comfortable, though the bathroom as it is modern nowadays is in the middle of the room and not totally closable. Sometimes this is a problem, still it is very stylish. The beds had a great comfort and were really large. We looked on the table mountain which was very nice. WIFI available for free everywhere. Breakfast was international, even though it wasn't the biggest but far enough for us. The Outdoor Pool including the Pool Bar was very nice. Had good cocktails and a water pipe. The location of the hotel was fantastic. 2 minutes to long street with great restaurants. Got a pick up directly at the hotel for our booked tours and a free shuttle service to the waterfront. This is just available until 5 o'clock which is a bit sad as you can't use it to go there for dinner but better than nothing. The service at the reception could be improved. They were very friendly but it took us 30 minutes to check in, as we got a smoker room which we did not book ( the other room was not available at 2 pm). Otherwise the service was very good. Mentioned should be the great and reliable concierge. We would definitely come again as the rooms were very good and the location is great.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed our modern and comfortable rooms, stunning views and central location.

Your recommendation to fellow travellers is much appreciated and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

I spent four days at the hotel and found the staff extremely helpful, especially the concierge, who arranged for two trips for me to the wine country and a Cape tour including the penguin beach. Helpful staff and the hotel is close to some of the nicest bar and restaurant locations.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Norm S

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us.

It delights me to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and the tours which were arranged for you. We look forward to welcoming you back to Cape Town.