Hilton Cape Town City Centre
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$74
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$148
  • Breakfast included
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$105
Protea Hotels
  • Pool
Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$73
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$136
US$115
Protea Hotels
  • Restaurant
Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$97
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$78
  • Bar/Lounge
Urban Hive Backpackers(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$24
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$856
US$836
  • Breakfast included
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Reviews (1 467)
1 467 results
All reviewsthe executive loungetable mountainbo kaapfree shuttleconcierge stafflong streetsignal hillbedroom suiteshuttle servicemini baran upgradethe hotel offerswater frontcomfortable staycentral locationwaterfront areacamps bay
564 - 569 of 1 467 reviews
Reviewed 29 October 2015

We stayed at this hotel for a week, for both business and pleasure, and we have a wonderful time. We found this hotel very enjoyable and comfortable. Communication with the hotel and reservations was completed via email, and on arrival, everything was as expected, even though we had made a few changes to the reservation. Nicely done ! I found the staff to be very helpful, and always available should they be needed. Breakfast in the morning was very nice and relaxing. Pool area was also enjoyable and the lounge we found very appealing and a great Signal Hill view, we spent many an evening there enjoying with our colleagues. this hotel is in a great location, near the Bo Kap historical area of Cape Town, good taxi service, shuttle service to Waterfront and great restaurants nearby. the rooms were modern, clean and well appointed, as always we found the Hilton beds to be superior, and enjoyed many nights of good relaxing sleep we would go back at a moments notice

Room Tip: ask for a room with a view
1  Thank Good_time_Ahead
MarcSchumacher, General Manager at Hilton Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Cape Town City Centre, it is much appreciated.

I am delighted to read that you had a memorable experience at our property and would recommend us to the rest of the TripAdvisor community.

It is such a pleasure to learn that you were welcomed with the warmth and hospitality our team members are renowned for and enjoyed our facilities, breakfast selection and all Cape Town City has to offer.

We look forward to welcoming you and your partner back in the very near future. Thank you for having chosen Hilton Cape Town.

Marc O. Schumacher

Reviewed 26 October 2015

This is a beautiful and nice looking hotel, located in heart of Cape Town. They have super friendly staff who talk very well to guests and give a homely experience. Meals are great, and a good range of variety. I loved their duck/turkey thing...barbecued mostly. Fantastic room experience. Spacious rooms. Visited on a business retreat. Wifi connectivity fast and reliable.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Your feedback is valued and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Mother City soon.

Marc O. Schumacher

Reviewed 25 October 2015

Very bad quality breakfast and room service food. They charged one extra night even I have written and signed Hotel confirmation 10 days before my check in. During check out they told me that I have to pay one more night since their hotel records shows 7 nights, not nights. When I presented my confirmation they did not recognized. After 45 minutes many phone conversation within themselves , they charged me one extra night. Never stay this Hotel again and always make Hiltons my last choice in future.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank 854kazimy
MarcSchumacher, General Manager at Hilton Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor.

It disheartens me read about your recent stay and I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologize for the service you received and any inconvenience experienced.

It was brought to my attention that our Front Office Manager has liaised directly with you and explained why the extra night was charged.

We do hope that despite this unfortunate experience, you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back to redeem your services in the near future.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 22 October 2015

I am writing this review on my last night at the Hilton CT City Centre, the final night of a 6 night stay. First and foremost the hotel is very nice, great location and has every facility a business traveler should require.

My issue with the hotel is the constant inconsistencies that I have been told from checking into the hotel. The hotel when you check in takes 1,800R(£90) from your card and takes this as a deposit against the mini-bar amongst other things. I contested with the hotel that I felt this was excessive as the mini-bar has no alcohol in it, although I was firstly told it should have wine, beer etc in the mini-bar – only to find out tonight as the hotel is “halal only”, there is no alcohol in the rooms….. Not sure why it requires almost £100 deposit to drink soft drinks only – when surely if they are delivering “room service alcohol” to you, you can pay upon it being delivered or credit it to your room.

I spoke to the manager on Monday of this week(it’s now Thursday) and was told that the money would be released and back on my card within 3 working days, as of 9pm on Thursday evening it still hasn’t been credited to my card again. I was even told this evening by the lady on reception, it could take up to 14 days – that is after a different lady on Monday told me it should be re-credited within 24 hours.

I expect better from Hilton to be honest, I’ve stayed in Hilton hotels on business and leisure all over the world, yet have never experienced such shoddy, inconsistent and poor service. As it stands, nobody seems to know the whereabouts of my money, and if you fancy a beer in your room this is not the hotel for you.

As much as I appreciate any hotels right to be halal only, I find it staggering that they would charge Western, non-Muslim guests such an exorbitant deposit when surely the majority of that deposit spend would be on alcohol from the minibar.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
MarcSchumacher, General Manager at Hilton Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor.

I refer to your comment about the charge. Please be advised that we charge an incidental fee for any extras that may be consumed in the hotel and upon check-out we would cancel the balance remaining on the room.

I would like to extend my sincere apologies for any inconvenience experienced during your stay and I hope we may have the pleasure to redeem our services to you in the near future.

Thank you for choosing Hilton Cape Town City Centre and looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

Very nice upgrade to one bedroom top floor with spectacular view.

Executive lounge is not bad, but not as nice as at some other non US based locations.

Breakfast is nicer in a restaurant than in the lounge.

Location good and feels safe.

All in all great place to stay.

Stayed: October 2015
MarcSchumacher, General Manager at Hilton Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community.

I am glad to read you enjoyed your stay and I hope that you will be able to return to Cape Town and our hotel in the near future.

Thank you for choosing Hilton cape Town. We look forward to welcoming you back!