Hilton Cape Town City Centre
Protea Hotels
  • Restaurant
US$216
  • Pool
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$772
US$751
  • Breakfast included
Cape Diamond Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$148
US$64
  • Restaurant
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$164
  • Pool
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$121
Protea Hotels
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$77
  • Bar/Lounge
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$204
ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$72
Reviews (1 457)
1 457 results
All reviewsthe executive loungetable mountainbo kaapfree shuttleconcierge stafflong streetsignal hillbedroom suiteshuttle servicemini barthe hotel offerswater frontcomfortable staycentral locationwaterfront areacamps baysouth africa
654 - 659 of 1 457 reviews
Reviewed 17 April 2015

Located in the center of the city, the Hilton Cape Town is an outstanding choice for business of personal travel. The hotel is modern, clean, and the hotel staff are very helpful and friendly. Inexpensive professional car service is available if you need transportation to and from the airport or local sites.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
MarcSchumacher, General Manager at Hilton Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Hilton Cape Town City Centre with the TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and hope that you will be able to return to the Mother City.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

With my personal regards

Reviewed 11 April 2015

The Hilton Cape Town is situated in the heart of the City within easy walking distance of the main shopping area. If you have a car there is underground parking. The rooms are modern, well equipped, very comfortable and clean. My wife and I stayed for 6 nights and enjoyed our time at this hotel immensely. The hotel's best asset is their amazing staff, who without exception go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Three members of staff stood out during our stay, Vincent at the pool bar restaurant who made us feel right at home on our first day, and Donald and Yummy at breakfast every morning provided truly exceptional service. The concierge team are also very knowledgeable and helpful. Cape Town is just the best place, and if you are visiting on holiday you simply must visit: (1) Table Mountain; (2) Cape Point via the coastal route and Hout Bay; (3) Robben Island; (4) Kirstenbosch gardens; (5) Victoria and Albert Waterfront (a steak from Belthazar Restaurant is just fab whilst you sit admire the view of Table Mountain).

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John B

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable time at the Hilton and would highly recommend us to other travelers. It is our top priority to ensure that every guest has a pleasurable and memorable experience.

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our team members, which I have shared with the rest of my team.

Thank you for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 8 April 2015

We stayed at the Hilton Cape Town when visiting South Africa for my friends wedding in March 2015. Hotel is in an excellent area a 2-3 min walk from the bars and restaurants on Long Street

We received a friendly welcome, with the concierge team taking our bags straight to the room and offering us water when checking in. The concierge team are very knowledgable and helful on the local area, although just watch which taxi's they recommend - seem to be much more expensive than normal cabs...... although potentially safer.

Our room had a stunning view of Table Mountain. Very comfortable and large bed, was cleaned daily, and had a spacious bathroom with both bath and walk in shower. Room was very clean, and had ample room for cases, clothes etc.

Breakfast was excellent, with the buffet having differing specials each day, on top of the usual standard choices. staff very friendly, and were happy to help cater for my girlfirends Gluten Free needs. One small annoyance was on one of the days it was full, and we were offered breakfast in the exec lounge on the first floor, although it had a much smaller choice, and there were no staff around for most of our time in the lounge. We had to wait 10-15 mins for coffee, and to order from the breakfast menu

Pool area is very nice, staff very friendly at the pool bar, and the added bonus of the daily shuttle service up and down to the Waterfront.

All in all, an excellent stay.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Cape Town City Centre, it is much appreciated.

I am delighted to read that you had a memorable experience at our property and would recommend us to the rest of the TripAdvisor community.

It is such a pleasure to learn that you were welcomed with the warmth and hospitality our team members are renowned for and enjoyed all we had to offer.

Thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hilton Cape Town City Centre, I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 7 April 2015

Hilton Cape Town gave me the worst service, the room was not cleaned properly, the food was not the greatest. I would never stay at Hilton Cape Town again. The staff is not friendly, I think they are not used to accommodating too many people and they seemed overwhelmed.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
MarcSchumacher, General Manager at Hilton Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay on TripAdvisor, your feedback is important to us.

It disheartens me to read that you were not entirely satisfied with your experience and would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconveniences you may have encountered during your stay.

Please be assured that your review of our team members and the service you received is certainly not in keeping with the high standards we strive to maintain.

Your comments have been forwarded to the relevant managers who will rectify these shortcomings by means of training.

I hope to have the opportunity to redeem our services to you and welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 7 April 2015

Excellent Hotel, terrific staff - nothing too much trouble - all seemed, genuinely to want us to enjoy our stay. From the Concierge, through Receptionists to the shuttle-bus driver and baggage porters everyone was friendly. Special mentions for Michaela in Reception, Leanne in the Executive Lounge, and the outstanding concierge.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ken H

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor.

It is particularly warming to receive such positive comments and to know our efforts to provide superior service and hospitality are being represented by our team. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I have shared them with my team.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.