Reviews (1 269)
1 269 results
All reviews pepper crab pepper club hotel long street sinatra restaurant table mountain loop street camps bay free shuttle night life shuttle service rooms are spacious business trip enjoyed my stay signal hill our honeymoon stay in cape town noise
254 - 259 of 1 269 reviews
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Stunning views of the city, as well as the majestic table mountain. I was particularly enamored with the views from my room of the clouds floating on high over the table mountains. I would be a witch not to mention and appreciate the friendly staff who are very professional and always willing to assist. And, particularly Cosmos, the guy who helps with conferencing facilities!! He is a very professional, friendly and helpful man. Thank you.

Room tip: Rooms on the northwestern side have awesome views
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
GM-EfiElla, General Manager at Pepperclub Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Good Day Elliot,

Thank you for your review.

I am delighted to hear that our staff and particularly Cosmos who have made such a remark, I will pass on to them your great feedback. I couldn’t agree with you more about the views, we are so lucky to be in such beautiful city and to be have uninterrupted views of Table Mountain.

I look forward welcoming you back to the Pepperclub Hotel & Spa in the near future.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

If you book this hotel ask for a room on the quiet side of the hotel. If you stay on the quiet side your stay will be wonderful. Unfortunately our first night was in a room opposite to a disco/bar so we asked for another room in the middle of the night. Staff is wonderful and will help you out with everything you need.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Good Day Lidianb,

Thank you for your review.

I am delighted to hear that our staff made such a remark, I will pass on to them your great feedback.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

The staff is friendly. The breakfast is nice. However, the hotel should improve the sound proof glass because of the club nearby. Furthermore, during windy nights can be extra noisy because of the wind.

Good Day Khairol,

Reviewed 3 February 2018

The penthouse view is stunning. A very nice evening function setting. The décor was so appropriate and supper cute. The staff is fun and friendly. You can view the night-life from a vantage point and the city lights provide an amazing atmosphere.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM-EfiElla, General Manager at Pepperclub Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Good Day Ronette,

Thank you for your review, and I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your function. Our unique and central location is a great advantage and having a penthouse on the top 20th floor, just make the Pepperclub Hotel the best address in town.

Genereal Manager

Reviewed 2 February 2018

The hotel is real value for money. 5Star at a reasonable rate. As long as windows and door are closed - outside noise is bearable. With doors open its really quite noisy until early hours of the morning. Ordered room service (2 burgers) waited a very long time and food was served cold and soggy - only real disappointment in an overall good experience.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Good Day Jacques,

Thank you for your review, and I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay. Being a city centre hotel surrounded by so many restaurants and bars means that from to time it does get noisy. Nonetheless, I am delighted to inform you that we are going to double glaze all rooms that are prudent to noise. We in fact have started the process already and completed 19 rooms. I would like to apologise that your food took long and yet, it was served cold and soggy.

Genereal Manager