The hotel are well aware that the night-time noise here which really does go on until at least 4am is a problem and I have been told that they are working on acoustic boxes for the balcony's and double glazing which this hotel is in dreadful need of. If it wasn't for the night time noise I would have rated this hotel as excellent. We were welcomed at check in with a cold towel and a much welcomed appeltizer, the lobby/concierge staff are courteous, friendly and helpful. The duty manager was very nice and visible often. Our breakfast was really nice, great selection of hot/cold food, fruit, cereals and juices, you can also order from the menu if you fancy a different type of egg to scrambled which is served at the buffet. Our room had a fantastic view of table mountain and our bed and pillows were really comfortable. Room was perfectly clean and comfortable. We had a 2 bedroom suite and both rooms had ensuite. Bathroom toiletries are a bit basic - Daily make - up service came a bit late, I don't think our tea and coffee was replenished until around 4pm, but our beds were remade perfectly even though we made them ourselves. On arrival in our room we had complimentary water and biscuits, this wasn't replenished so I'm not sure if you only get this on arrival. We used the spa for a couple of treatments, African Goddess and a facial and foot massage. Both were very pleasant (not the best I've had) and very well priced as far as hotel spa prices go.
Take some ear-plugs and give this hotel a go, it is in a great location and offers a free shuttle service to Victoria's wharf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bound by Loop, Long, Pepper and Bloem Street, Pepperclub Hotel & Spa is situated in the heart of bustling Cape Town and at the foot of renowned Table Mountain and Lions Head. The hotel not only offers the ideal location, but also five star comfort and personalised service to suit the needs of both leisure and business travellers. Inspired by New York's chic interiors, the hotel consists of 210 generously appointed suites, all of which include spectacular views of Cape Town. Facilities at the hotel include, among others, the intimate Odeon cinema, a fully-equipped gymnasium and a swimming pool with panoramic views. Cayenne Spa, tucked away on the 8th floor of the hotel, offers sanctuary for guests with its modern aura and eclectic menu of modern treatments. Located on the ground floor is Pepperclub's exclusive Paparazzi Bar & Lounge and in-house restaurant, Sinatra's, which combines a stylish and modern setting with a menu inspired by European continental cuisine. The hotel also offers guests scheduled complimentary shuttles to the V&A Waterfront and Camps Bay, home to one of South Africa's most beautiful and picturesque beachfronts. It is here that you will also find our beach club facilities. Hotel guests will have exclusive VIP access to the beach club's showers, private lockers and changing and restroom facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pepperclub Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pepper Club Luxury Hotel And Spa
- Pepper Club Luxury Hotel Cape Town Central