Reviews (1 243)
1 243 results
All reviews pepper crab pepper club hotel long street sinatra restaurant table mountain loop street camps bay free shuttle night life shuttle service enjoyed my stay signal hill our honeymoon stay in cape town noise concierge waterfront
264 - 269 of 1 243 reviews
Reviewed 2 January 2018

The Hotel is world class with world class services, such as the concierge, friendly reception management and staff, who are more eager and run the place as if it is even their own personal business by and large, which is not very unusual in RSA. The services such as the free shuttle to the beach is the ice on top of the cake.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2018

This must be our best hotel stay in Cape Town thus far. The hotel lobby staff were very friendly and accommodating to my children. Our room was great and the cleaning staff met our simple requests. The food from the in-house restaurant was really good and the in-house cinema was a highlight. I love their furniture, finishes and deco

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank PkMakalima
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

I've been to pepper club with my family.
The cheek in process was very boring and unusual.
The hotel has a bad smell in the rooms as well
The room is not small but full of furniture
Very noise since it's it next to "long street" the bars and clubs streets
During one of the nights there where a fight in the hotel at our floor and the hotel did nothing.
The breakfast is poor
It look very old style
The elevators are extremely small and slow

Doesn't worse the money the are asking for

I don't recommend it to families

Trip type: Travelled with family
GM-EfiElla, General Manager at Pepperclub Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Good Day Jozef,

I am sincerely sorry to learn that we have not met your expectations. I would appreciate to hear more about your check-in process as I am not sure what do you mean by boring? Being a city center hotel surrounded by so many restaurants and bars means that some time we do get noise. However, we are in the process of double glazing our rooms that are more prudent to noise.

With regards to the incident that was with the other guest. Please note that we have address that, and called the police. Subsequent to that the police have addressed this issue. Unfortunately, we have no control on other guests behavior, nonetheless, the moment any other guest is inconvenienced we are doing what ever we can to ensure that we solve the matter immediately.

With regards to the breakfast I am sad to hear that you find our breakfast to be poor. As we offer both a’ la carte and full buffet breakfast. I would be happy to hear what different items you would have prefer so we can explore adding them to our offering.

Thank you for taking the time to review the Pepperclub Hotel.

Kind Regards,

Efi Ella

Reviewed 1 January 2018

My wife and I enjoyed our stay at Pepperclub, we booked quite late and price was a bit high, but overall pretty good.

Rooms & hotel decor: Modem and well kept. Rooms were quiet and lovely with great soft bed and pillows, had an excellent sleep (best part of the stay). 5/5
Breakfast: Not bad but I was hoping for more variety and quality from a 5-star hotel in Cape Town. Some might be satisfied, I was slightly disappointed. 3/5
Location: very close to city center, many good restaurants, can be a bit seedy to walk around at night. Really depends what youre looking for. 3/5
Service: Very friendly staff. We were there over Christmas and things were quiet, sometimes we received a little too much attention, but overall good service. 4/5
Fitness: the gym had a treadmill and some weights, small but reasonably equipped. Could do with a bit more variety. 4/5

Overall, a pleasant stay. 4/5

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2017

Overall very good-to-excellent service and experience!
I would definitely recommend Pepper club and spa to anyone that wants to experience a wonderful Cape Town stay close to all major hotspots in the CBD.

Very well done