Pepperclub Hotel & Spa
  • Restaurant
US$266
US$210
  • Pool
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$134
Hilton
  • Pool
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$787
US$751
  • Breakfast included
Cape Diamond Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$148
US$64
  • Restaurant
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$166
  • Pool
ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$73
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$122
Protea Hotels
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$84
  • Bar/Lounge
Reviews (1 077)
1 077 results
All reviewspepper crabpepper club hotellong streetsinatra restaurantcamps baytable mountainloop streetfree shuttlecoffee machinenight lifeshuttle serviceconcierge desksignal hilllion's headenjoyed my stayour honeymoonsouth africa
130 - 135 of 1 077 reviews
Reviewed 3 November 2017

my second visit there, and it was simply amazing. really hospitable staff and the room service was always very efficient and on point. we had the three bedroom suite, and it was superb! very spacious, luxurious and comfortable with great views of the city and the table mountains. highly recommend the 18th floor. great location, right in the city centre. shall be staying there every time i visit this beautiful city!! would recommend to anyone visiting the city.

Room Tip: 18th floor
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Absolutely five star, with the best view of Cape Town!
Friendly, polite and helpful staff. The room was very spacious, with a mini kitchen area, lounge and dining area. Absolute luxury!! The best of everything.
Attention to detail was amazing!!
I will definitely recommend this hotel for the best stay in Cape Town!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 November 2017

We stayed here for a couple of nights with 3 kids in a 2 bed suite. The room was spacious, with a mini kitchen area, seating area and balcony. We had a great view of Table mountain from our room - worth getting up at 5am to take a photo of the sun coming up!! Yes the hotel is in a busy street and central location so expect some street noise. The kids room was noisier than the main one but they didn't have trouble sleeping! The staff were courteous and friendly throughout our stay. We took the shuttle to the V and A waterfront one night and had a great recommendation for a meal out! (Karibu restaurant). Breakfast buffet style with lots of choice and great for kids to find something they liked to eat! Would recommend this hotel for families - mainly because of the large rooms with 2 ensuite bathrooms.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

We booked a 2 befroomed suite for a couple of days. We were met with very wide smiles and offered drinks upon arrival. The staff were exceptionally polite and the chef used to prepare our baby's oats, peanut a lovely strawberry every morning at 6:30. My mum and I also had full body massages whilst my husband went to watch a movie. Our room had a lovely view of Table Mountain and the sight was breathtaking at night. I would recommend this hotel

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I booked into The Pepperclub Hotel For 3 nights, as it was in close proximity to a congress I was attending.
I specifically requested a quiet room on a high floor. I confirmed this request on check in.
The first night was virtually sleepless for me, due to an extremely noisy adjacent “club”, despite my room on the 12 th floor.
I requested to be moved to a quiet room for the second night , re-packed and then moved.
I was now allocated an inter-leading room above the main entrance road, which was almost as noisy due to passing traffic and the poor sound insulation between the occupants in the adjacent inter-leading room.
To add insult to injury, the WiFi in this room was down, and I was told the IT support would only be available in the morning. After complaining to the night manager, a router was brought to the room to rectify the issue. I was then offered another room transfer, but have decided check out early. There is no double-glazing or wall sound-proofing in this hotel in town, so noise will always be a big issue. Beware, if you value your quiet and a fitful sleep, do not even consider this property.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Pepper_Club_PR, Public Relations Manager at Pepperclub Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Pepperclub Hotel & Spa on TripAdvisor. Your feedback is of great value to us.

Our sincere apologies for the noise levels you experienced during your stay with us. Due to being a city centre hotel, we are faced with disturbances from time to time however, I would like to assure you that we do our utmost to try to contain these noise levels. We are in constant communication with the local authorities in order to manage and ensure that the noise is kept down to an absolute minimum. You will be pleased to note that phase 2 of double glazing our bedroom windows is about to begin. This is a project which has been implemented in stages due to the hotel being operational 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Regarding the Wi-fi, I would like to sincerely apologize, as our team did not follow the correct procedure. The issue has since been addressed to ensure that none of our guests experience a repeat incident.

Should you wish to discuss your stay further, please feel free to contact our General Manager – gm@pepperclub.co.za.

Kind regards,