Pepperclub Hotel & Spa
  • Restaurant
US$224
US$215
  • Pool
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$873
US$846
  • Breakfast included
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$140
Protea Hotels
  • Pool
ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$66
  • Pool
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$133
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$110
  • Pool
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$83
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$84
  • Bar/Lounge
Cape Diamond Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$147
US$51
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Reviews (1 077)
1 078 results
All reviewspepper crabpepper club hotellong streetsinatra restaurantcamps baytable mountainloop streetfree shuttlecoffee machinenight lifeshuttle serviceconcierge desksignal hilllion's headenjoyed my stayour honeymoonsouth africa
524 - 529 of 1 078 reviews
Reviewed 8 September 2015

My husband and I recently stayed at the Pepper Club for 4 nights. Check-in and check-out were both very simple and convenient. The staff was very pleasant. It was difficult to get coffee in the morning at breakfast and my husband asked for syrup but nobody seemed to know what that was. We had 2 vouchers for dinners during our stay. We used the first and had a really delicious-4 course meal, the chef came to our table to introduce himself, it was so nice! We saved the other voucher for our last night and were disappointed when we arrived to find out they only had a buffet available that evening and the food was mediocre. Our room was very comfortable. Room service was speedy. We visited the spa one afternoon and our massages were really incredible. Overall, our stay was very pleasant and the location is really great!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2015

I had high expectations having looked at the website and heard other visitor comments. Unfortunately my experience was disappointing in many respects. The hotel is wonderfully situated, we walked to all the places we wanted to visit so high score on that point. Check in was at 14h00, I had said I would be there between 14h00 and 15h00 but the room was not ready after 14h00. We waited for some time (which meant we were late for a lunch booking) and then found that the room safe had been removed. Clearly not checked. With 3 computers, there was no way we could have no safe. We had to ask for another room and when we arrived back from lunch, that too was not ready. When we finally checked in, the new room had no bathroom en suite, it was off the lounge - why would I pay for a 5 star hotel and not have what I have at home! This too had not been checked - I was asking for soap, shower gel etc late that night. The room had a fabulous big balcony with no chair to relax on - strange. The concierge I have to think was a trainee but not telling guests that as she had no clue on anything that should have been second nature. Breakfast was ok but not 5 star standard. All in all, I was very disappointed and no clear apology from management. By the time we left I had the distinct feeling that management has abdicated and left the hotel to run without them. What a shame!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with bathroom en suite, higher floors good.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank YodaMika
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

Happy as always
Peppers club on Loop street is one of the prime location just next to famous Long street. Accommodation comfortable but Spa timings are very odd. Should be early morning or late evening.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Ravi C
Pepper_Club_PR, Public Relations Manager at Pepperclub Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2015

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Pepperclub Hotel & Spa on TripAdvisor and for the valuable feedback on Cayenne Spa. Rest assured that your suggestions for the spa have been passed on to management for consideration.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your ‘home away from home.’

Kind regards,

Reviewed 1 September 2015

We did not choose this hotel as it was part of our tour. Having said that we had a wonderful stay. As others mentioned and we agree the nightlife locally does not induce an early nights sleep, but once we got to sleep we were not woken. We enjoyed the convenience of being able to walk to many eateries and visit other sites from Peppers. The concierge BIN went above and beyond to assist us with restaurant bookings, taxi's and advice regarding tourist attractions. We cannot thank you enough BIN your service was above and beyond and was among the best we received in all of Africa. The breakfast buffet was the usual fare and we could not fault the service, freshness or diversity of options.

Room Tip: Ask for a super quiet room
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2015

When you go to a hotel, you dont care if it is visited by the crème de la crème of the nation, because frankly, its not like the pay more than you!! The hotel should realise that sometimes a 5 star treatment should be in the sevice as well! Pepperclub please give your patrons the same treatment!

Our room was located on the noisy side of the hotel, but having to pick through our window to assess the local night life mood was worthwhile! I also did not mind the location because by night 3 one seems to get used to the noise!!

Room Tip: Díd not mind the noisy side at all!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends