Spent 5 nights here for a business meeting at the hotel. Reception was a bit slow, as there was quite a bit of paperwork to prepare for checking in as well as checking out. Was treated respectfully by all staff. Bin at the concierge desk was very helpful and friendly. Sleeping room (8th floor facing Loop street) was quiet (took advice to ask for a quiet room), large, and very comfortable. Loved the bathroom with walk-in shower, double-ended tub, and glass door. The balcony provided an opportunity to get some fresh air. Bed was luxuriously soft and comfortable. It is nice to have a coffee maker, fridge, and stove top, but next time why not equip the room with a few plates/utensils? Breakfast buffet was very good (meats, cheeses, fruit, hot entrees, breads, etc). The only thing I missed was a warm cereal (e.g. oatmeal). Breakfast was never crowded (thank you!). The hotel location was just OK. Lots of activity/restaurants/shops nearby, but this added quite a bit of noise after 8PM. We took advantage of the free shuttle to the waterfront (lovely) and beach club at Camps Bay (went to have dinner overlooking the water).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bound by Loop, Long, Pepper and Bloem Street, Pepperclub Hotel & Spa is situated in the heart of bustling Cape Town and at the foot of renowned Table Mountain and Lions Head. The hotel not only offers the ideal location, but also five star comfort and personalised service to suit the needs of both leisure and business travellers. Inspired by New York's chic interiors, the hotel consists of 210 generously appointed suites, all of which include spectacular views of Cape Town. Facilities at the hotel include, among others, the intimate Odeon cinema, a fully-equipped gymnasium and a swimming pool with panoramic views. Cayenne Spa, tucked away on the 8th floor of the hotel, offers sanctuary for guests with its modern aura and eclectic menu of modern treatments. Located on the ground floor is Pepperclub's exclusive Paparazzi Bar & Lounge and in-house restaurant, Sinatra's, which combines a stylish and modern setting with a menu inspired by European continental cuisine. The hotel also offers guests scheduled complimentary shuttles to the V&A Waterfront and Camps Bay, home to one of South Africa's most beautiful and picturesque beachfronts. It is here that you will also find our beach club facilities. Hotel guests will have exclusive VIP access to the beach club's showers, private lockers and changing and restroom facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pepperclub Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pepper Club Luxury Hotel And Spa
- Pepper Club Luxury Hotel Cape Town Central