All reviews apartments are spacious indoor pool washer and dryer table mountain self catering main bedroom de waterkant living area home away from home central location long street balcony waterfront laundry sa
Reviewed 29 April 2016

Stayed in a 2 bed apartment on the 4th floor. Check-in delayed past normal checkin time- room not ready but cheerfully managed and we weren't too grumpy. Spacious apartment, but a bit tatty. Evidence of old water damage in cupboards and skirtings - cupboard doors crooked and swollen in bathroom. Gives a poor impression. Kitchen reasonably equipped. Conveniently situated- 10 mins walk to conference centre and waterfront. Wifi irritatingly poor- paid for 5 days but connection sporadic and agonisingly slow. Staff in dining and bar areas friendly and efficient. With a bit of maintenance and sorting out the wifi will be a much better property.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank AndrewDarwin
Reviewed 28 April 2016

Rockwell hotel, green point cape town, a great place to stay, great location, friendly people, great work from everyone, good room service, good rewstaurants/cafés, needs a few touch ups.
Over all good place to stay in cape town.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

This is a beautiful place which is centrally located and within walking distance to many restaurants and coffee shops.

It can, however, do with a bit of customer centric service. On my first day I checked in at 3am in the morning and was asked to pay the full rate for a night. On the last day I requested a late check out as I wanted to go finish off my business, they refused.

On arrival the rate they charged me was not the one they has advertised. Had to remind them about the disparity.

Other than those minor details, I am now hooked to staying in apartments. Great value for my money, especially if you are traveling for business.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2016

Rockwell Suite Hotel, centrally located nearby the Waterfront and CTICC. The Suites are well equipped for self catering accommodation. The food is well prepared and plates are presented with a touch of love from the Chef. The service and helpfulness of the staff was excellent. Always willing and smiling. Thank you Rockwell!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

As we visited Cape Town on Business and had several meetings to attend we found that the location was well fitted for our requirements and granted us easy access to all our destinations.

The service was friendly and the accommodation great.

I would recommend this for business, family and couples trips.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel