Ways to Experience Jumbari Family Safaris
from US$60,79
More Info
from US$72,37
More Info
All reviews wild dogs great safari okavango delta day trip klaserie accommodations kruger lodge johannesburg rhino birds tours
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2019

Jumbari were extreme helpful in booking our trip to Chobe National Park in July 2019. I couldn’t have asked for better service in booking and during our stay and would suggest it using their company to anyone.
The only bit of advice which I would like to say is that it would have been nice to know in advance that all the activities would be shared with other guest. For example we had to share our boat cruise with about 50 other people on the same massive boat which was not what I was expecting. It sort of spoilt it a little as I was expecting for the price we would get a smaller boat.

Date of experience: July 2019
jumbarifamilysafaris, General Manager at Jumbari Family Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2019

Hello thank you for the review. Glad you had a great time with your family

Reviewed 24 April 2019

Time opened up for us on short notice for us to do a safari to Botswana. Using the SafariBookings.com website we identified several trips of potential interest and contacted the tour operators. Jumbari not only came back with the best offer, both for what was in the package and for the cost, but did so very quickly and most professionally, handling ALL the details. We only had to show up. And the safari itself was excellent, lion, leopards, even a pack of wild dogs hunting. We would definitely use Jumbari again -- and will be recommending them to friends.

Date of experience: April 2019
Getaway20974093751, General Manager at Jumbari Family Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2019

Good day. Thank you so much for your lovely review and so glad you enjoyed your trip with Jumbari.

Reviewed 4 February 2019

Quotation process was fast and efficient. Assisting me with lots of information on the areas, lodges and activities.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 4 February 2019

Their experienced consultants helped me build the most amazing family trip.
I received very complete and fast feedback. Very reliable company to work with.

Date of experience: January 2019