African Pride 15 On Orange Hotel
  • Restaurant
US$224
US$215
  • Pool
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$134
Hilton
  • Pool
Cape Diamond Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$147
US$64
  • Restaurant
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$165
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$121
Protea Hotels
  • Pool
ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$66
  • Pool
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$83
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$84
  • Bar/Lounge
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$873
US$846
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslong streetmarriott chaintable mountainmodern hotelcompany gardensdeluxe suitefloor to ceiling windowsrain showerrooftop poolspacious bathroomstar servicerooms are bigkloof streetstar hotellion's headminute driveconcierge desk
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the African Pride for 2 days for business meetings and I was pleasantly
pleased. My room was clean and comfortable. Restaurants and shops within walking distance. The waterfront is a quick 15 minute drive. The WIFI was great and pretty fast. I was especially impressed with Nadine working the front desk. She went out of her way to recommend restaurants and answer all my questions. She was very helpful and professional. I will definitely stay her again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 4 nights for my 50th birthday celebrations. Safe a secure parking below the hotel, with security shutters during the small hours.
The hotel is immaculate as are the entire staff. Check in was both informative and efficient. Our room, a deluxe with city view was enormous and incredibly comfortable. Couldn’t use the bath due to cape towns severe water shortage but shower etc excellent.
The full buffet breakfast was outstanding and ‘yes’ I ate way more than I should have. Hotel is positioned perfectly for access to all link roads and town. Good to have a car to get around quickly and safely.
A small gym to burn off that breakfast and a top floor spa to pamper yourself. The pool is on the top floor with amazing views of Table mountain but unfortunately out of commission, again due to the severe drought.
If you are looking for a stylish, well appointed, comfortable hotel in a great location. You need look no further. This place is great and added to the magic of our amazing trip to South Africa.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kentwoolgar
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

A prestigious hotel at first glance. Beware, read between the lines, or in better words, small notice in safe box..."use the in room safe box or hotel's safe deposit facility BUT at your own risk, hotel authorities are not responsible for any damage, loss or theft of your belongings from room safe box or even hotel's safe deposit facility!!!!!" WHY????

Nobody knows...I recommend the hotel's authorities to change the name of their "SAFE" box and "SAFE" deposit facility to "OPEN" or "ACCESSIBLE" box and facility.

We hanged the "Do Not Disturb" sign at the door to prevent any intruder to our room for four days in order to avoid any possible loss of our money from "SAFE" box.

One more thing, since the city had its worst drought ever, they gave us only one bath towel and one pair of slippers..!!!!

Enjoy your stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
NatashaNaid00, Guest Relations Manager at African Pride 15 On Orange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear kamran1975

Thank you for highlighting your concerns relating to your belongings and our in-room safes and signage. The reason for this signage is we would like to safeguard you and avoid any unfortunate incidents. I have liaised with the appropriate team and we will most definitely look at the wording per your suggestion.

Although we are experiencing a drought in Cape Town, this should in no way impact the linen, towels or gowns you receive as we have a water saving strategy in place.

Once again thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Kind regards,

Natasha Naidoo
Executive Assistant to the General Manager & Guest Relations Manager
African Pride 15 on Orange Hotel
T +27 (0) 21 469 8000
F +27 (0) 86 581 0618
E natasha.naidoo@africanpridehotels.com

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I kicked off our honeymoon with a 5 night stay here and could not have asked for more. Slightly concerned about security in Cape Town as first-timers, we opted for a well known brand and somewhere recommended to us. Each and every member of staff went out of their way to look after us, build a rapport with us... we felt like we had people looking after us at every stage. Special shout out to Yusuf, who practically adopted us and made sure our every need was looked after (arranging chauffeured tour guides, travel advice, recommendations, what not to do - he was so worried about us visiting Langa he waited until we were back before clocking off of his shift!).

The rooms were spacious, bright and super comfortable. There was a superb breakfast buffet, which we enjoyed each morning. The were even kind enough to pack us a big breakfast when we had an early morning start to climb Table Mountain. Halal options were plentiful (something my wife and I loved about Cape Town).

I’m really surprised to see the comments here about service, as I really could not have asked for much more. Would happily return here next time in Cape Town!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Remember to put a credit card at the desk...for credit...meaning you cannot charge to your room unless you have the right amount of credit for the charge....huh? Confused...should we put a deposit and then get get charged at the end of the trip?...
I got a call at 9am to see how I was on a Saturday...good or bad?
Buffet so average.
Safety ok...lock everything.
So much money for what you get. Omg. Have paid half in other countries. What the?
I had a wake up call....30 minutes later there call...totally how I see this hotel.
Don't bother.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
NatashaNaid00, Guest Relations Manager at African Pride 15 On Orange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Leigh E

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the African Pride 15 On Orange Hotel with us.

Your valuable feedback helps identify areas of opportunity for us to improve the guest experience. I apologize that there were elements of your visit we could have enhanced and would like to discuss this directly with you.

The hotel team is committed to delivering an exceptional experience and are always brainstorming creative ways to exceed the expectations of our guest. At your convenience, kindly contact me directly in order for us to elevate your experience whenever your travels bring you back to Cape Town.

Kind regards,