Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$134
Hotels.com
  • Pool
ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$66
US$61
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$191
US$159
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$88
Park Inn
  • Pool
Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$76
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$79
  • Bar/Lounge
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$88
  • Pool
Urban Hive Backpackers(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$30
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$77
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$203
US$168
Protea Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewslong streetmarriott chaintable mountainmodern hotelcompany gardensdeluxe suitefloor to ceiling windowsrain showerrooftop poolrooms are spaciousstar servicekloof streetstar hotelminute driveconcierge deskbreakfast buffet iscamps bay
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Great location, and very comfortable hotel. The rooms are superbly spacious and comfortable. food was good as was the service. the hotel is modern in design and well located for exploring the iconic city of Cape Town

Room Tip: go high up for the views
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

THEFT ALERT!!! THE HOTEL WON’T HELP OR COMPENSATE!!!
I posted a review after my stay in October about over $1500 being stolen from my room. My mistake was not using the safe.
Regardless... I filed a complaint with management and got a massive run around.
Management said they have a list of people who accessed my room and they would all be tested by polygraph. Sounds fair. I kept calling the hotel every few days to see what has come on the tests. In the beginning they said it would happen on Friday, then Monday, then Thursday.... you get the picture. Eventually about two weeks later they said they have tested the staff and waiting for a conclusion report on the results on Friday. I called on a Monday. I’m not sure how polygraph works and if you need that much time to figure out the results but I played along. Once again... called on Friday... not ready yet, called Monday, not ready, called a few days later, still nothing. They said they would contact me and my group liaison but that never happened.
Here is my conclusion THEY DON’t CARE. I feel like a hotel that has a problem with theft would go above and beyond to clear their name of the polygraph test came back negative. So... either they didn’t test anyone or they are guiltily but decided to just wear me out until I give up with no compensation and an inflated phone bill from calling South Africa every few days.
Cape Town is beautiful. I travel for a living and have left great reviews here on TripAdvisor for places so just lock your stuff up and even better, stay at a different hotel and don’t let that one ruin your stay as obviously the staff goes through your belongings when you’re out and about.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Guyhabosha
NatashaNaid00, Guest Relations Manager at African Pride 15 On Orange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Good day

Please accept our sincere apology for the unacceptable service you received at African Pride 15 on Orange Hotel.

We are looking into the matter again and will contact you directly in the hope we can resolve.

Once again please accept our sincere apology for this most unfortunate incident.

Kind regards
Natasha Naidoo
Executive Assistant to the General Manager & Guest Relations

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Though I visited the hotel during the water crises, I think the hotel did a great job at motivating travelers to conserve water while affording facilities well. The rooms are huge, even by standards of hotels in India. The property is well located, next to long street, so one can easily party late and walk to the hotel. Also next to the famous Company Gardens, which are very beautiful.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Seven nights here with my sister and niece were an absolute joy. It’s location is just right being close to access all the major points of interest but not in the busy busy areas near the Waterfront. Being so close to Table Mountain and the Company’s Gardens doesn’t hurt either!

We had a lovely comfortable suite with an en- suite double and twin bedroom and a small lounge area. Staff at hotel were extremely friendly and helpful whether it was arranging visits to Boulders Beach and Haut Bay or getting an emergency doctor out at 1am

The food and bar services were very good overall. A slightly relaxed attitude to service suited us on holiday but might be an issue if you’re in a hurry.
Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this hotel

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 November 2017

This hotel is really nicely located and beautiful inside.

You can ask for a breakfast box at the front desk if you are going to miss breakfast and that was really convenient for us because we had a tour that left at 5:30 AM.

Also, the hotel has a taxi service that is very convenient with really great drivers.

We got great service at the bar and restaurant, although to be fair when we went we were the only ones there.

One negative thing is that there were loud people in the street outside late at night. It wasn't the hotel's fault but just something to know. The windows also didn't close all the way in our room so there was even less of a sound buffer.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple