All reviews table mountain long street corner room high floor street noise breakfast buffet signal hill excellent stay enjoyed my stay water front camps bay waterfront conference cbd taxis rand cape
Reviewed 2 January 2016

Good hotel and location . Fix your wifi connection and ensure that your guest can enjoy browsing the net. Your staff was friendly and courteous including the manager on duty on December 31st. I would recommend anyone to stay at your hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GeneralManagerSTH, General Manager at Strand Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2016

Dear "stanfordm2016"

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your recent stay. We have taken your concerns to heart and i have discussed the matter with my IT manager. I can assure you that the matter of the faulty router has been rectified.

I trust that you will consider the Strand Tower Hotel upon your next visit to Cape Town.

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

We stayed one night at the strand hotel and wish we had stayed there for the rest of our stay. All around this hotel is grear and one of the best ive stayed at so I thought I had to compliment and write a review. Good value for money. Friendly staff. Efficient service. Great food. Clean. Lovely decor. Perfect setup. Has all requirements needed. Great location nice and central. Pool area is lovely and right by the bar. Great value for money. You won't be dissappointed

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Valued guest

Thank you for such a great review of your recent stay with the Strand Tower Hotel.

I am pleased that you found the Strand Tower hotel as the best hotel you have stayed in. I can assure you that your review will be shared with all the team members for their consideration and motivations.

We look forward in welcoming you back to the Strand Tower Hotel upon your next visit to Cape Town.

Reviewed 1 January 2016

I've stayed in this hotel several times a year for business. This trip was with friends, who wanted to 'see the sights'. I got to see the hotel through their eyes.
As always, the staff was terrific, especially Singazi in Executive Lounge and Concierge, who arranged for all that was needed to make the most of their trip. Tours, taxis, changed flight reservations.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear "MMCalla-14"

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your most recent stay with us. I am pleased that we were able to make your stay a memorable one.

I am glad that you find that you can enjoy the hotel as both a business traveler as well as a leisure traveler. We always strive to deliver only the best to our guests.

I am sure you will make use of the Strand Tower Hotel upon your next visit and we greatly anticipate welcoming you back.

Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

Not the best hotel in the area, but they damn well try! Rooms a bit small for families and parking a bit difficult for sedan cars, or any car for that matter. Staff is very friendly and food was impressive. Drink prices a bit steep. I have stayed in better hotels, but i have stayed in a lot worse...

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear "Jason V"

Thank you for providing us with feedback of your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you feel we try. Our guests' satisfaction during their stay is of utmost importance to us and i am pleased that you recognized this.

We always strive to improve our food and beverage offerings and it seems that we delivered in your case.

Please do consider us for your next visit to Cape Town.

Reviewed 25 December 2015

I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. Despite it being located in the city centre it was very quiet and serene. It provided a beautiful western view of the city. The place is quite clean and cosy. Won't mind going back the next time I'm in Cape Town!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear "Sinikiwe T"

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your recent stay at the Strand Tower Hotel.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Strand Tower Hotel. I will most certainly share your review will all relevant team members for their motivation and consideration.

Thank you for for nominating the Strand Tower Hotel as your preferred choice in Cape Town.