All reviews kloof street redcliffe house madikwe safari lodge hot water bottles table mountain dead end street one bedroom apartment full kitchen apartment style living room main building cape cadogan small kitchen turn down service kitchen area restaurants and bars every morning
Reviewed 5 November 2016

I stayed here in April and it was great. The breakfast was wonderful. It was served in a lovely airy room with a wonderful breakfast where you helped yourself but they cooked hot dishes if that was your preference. The apartment my sister and I stayed in was so comfortable and luxurious. Only thing I would complain about was the bath in the bedroom. Weird but there was a private shower with a rainfall shower head - bliss. The front desk staff were extremely helpful and couldn't do enough for us. The location was excellent. We could walk almost everywhere with ease. They had a free shuttle to the Harbour shops which was terrific. I really recommend More Apartments and would love to return.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth C
Reviewed 4 November 2016

We had a serviced apartment with another couple.
The location was quiet but just off the Main Street with restaurants, bars, laundry facilities etc.
Service was attentive and helpful.
Breakfasts were good, if a little lacking to detail.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Our stay at More Quarters apartment hotel was fabulous. We were warmly greeted and were able to check-in early. The 2 bedroom spacious apartment was more than we needed, but it felt like coming home. Every evening I would turn on the fireplace, sit back and kick-up my feet on the ottoman to review my day's pictures. The bed was very comfortable and the turn-down service always included fresh drinking water on our bed stands. The location was perfect. We could walk down the street to Kloof Street where there are many amazing restaurants. Best of all was the service. We were treated so well by all the staff. They even helped us arrange a 1/2 day wine tour in Stellenbosch which was beyond words. Cape Town is a beautiful city and More Quarters is definitely the place to stay. I am very grateful to Shelley from Go2Africa for helping us arranging our South Africa adventure.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tadji
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

We absolutely loved our stay at More Quarters! Spent three nights there prior to heading off on safari - it's really lovely and the staff go above and beyond to ensure your comfort. Breakfast was very, very good every day. We used their private driver, Abdul, for tours two of the days and he was fantastic! Thank you, Abdul! He location seemed a bit out of the way when we first arrived, but found out it's really in the middle of a great eclectic neighborhood with lots of dining options and evening entertainment. Highly recommend More Quarters - my husband had traveled to Cape Town before and stayed at a large hotel at the harbor and said he would never do that again after staying here - we truly felt like we were a part of the town!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2016

When my daughter and I arrived and we were SO welcomed with sparking wine,and taken to a beautiful sitting room. We were introduced to the hospitality team, who knew exactly who we were, and made suggestions accordingly. Our room was lovely (all white). Breakfast is a must there (which was included). Service,food and decor were all so charming. The location couldn't be better. The hotel is on a narrow street and intimidating in terms of parking spaces. No worries. They take care of all of it for you.

Stayed: October 2016