“The best thing to do in Cape Town”

Table Mountain Walks
Ranked #3 of 334 Tours in Cape Town Central
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Table Mountain was recently adjudged one of the World's 7 Wonders of Nature. If you would like to be guided up Table Mountain, we can offer you a scenic hike along several routes. The tour experience is all-inclusive, i.e. it includes refreshments and transfers. Contact us to make a booking.
Reviewed 13 September 2015

I hiked again with Table Mountain Walks this time with Pietro in August. We had an amazing hike up through the Table Mountain Park from Constantia. For me Hiking this World heritage site is the best thing to do in Cape Town, the views are amazing and the peace incredible. We saw hardly any other hikers and seemed to almost have the mountain to ourselves. Pietro and Margaret know ever inch of the park which gives you so much confidence to just relax and enjoy. I always recommend this incredible experience to anyone who talks to me about visiting South Africa

1  Thank John V

Reviewed 8 September 2015

Cape Point tour with Pietro; amazing day in the Table Mountain National Park and the penguins at Simon's Town. Absolutely eye opening with Pietro explaining to us everything along the way and the landscape is just mind - blowing. Would recommend TableMountainWalks to anyone visiting in Cape Town....you won't regret it!

1  Thank LynneMso7
Reviewed 30 August 2015

My guide was Pietro - great guide and great experience hiking Lions Head. I would definitely recommend to others....

1  Thank davidF1277ZA
Reviewed 25 August 2015

I had a great experience climbing the amazing Table Mountain.
Margaret is very knowledgeable and did a great job in leading the climb. The views from various vantage points are amazing, and your really will feel the sense of accomplishment having climbed the mountain rather than simply taking the cable car up.

Additionally, it helped a great deal that Margaret was very accommodating in adjusting the day that both met my schedule and offered the best weather for the climb, as well as being picked up/dropped off at my hotel, given the early hour of the climb.

1  Thank Vladimir R
Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

Had a awesome day with the family, great walk up the mountain from a side less travelled. Great company with Pietro, thoroughly recommend a guide. Pietro was very supportive with my partner, who needed more time (patience) support on the way down, allowing me to travel at a more comfortable pace.

2  Thank SeanPerth