See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

If you go to Cape Town you Must go to Tom's guest house. Gunther and Martin are really nice they love what they do and they are always around you to see if you need something.
The house is a really beautiful , lovely decoration, the room are very spacious the bathroom just incredible and the breakfast is unbelievable
I had a pain on my back and I couldn't move by myself.
gunther find a friend naturopathe and he fixed my back and thank you so much because my vacation are just great now.
Gunther all my friends and I will thank you to be like you are.
We should stay more!!! May be one day we'll be back.
Antoine

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Toni Ucciso E
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Cozy and well situated guest house close to the very city center. Nice rooms, excellent service, good breakfast, parking place directly in front of the door. However what counts most is the personal and extremely helpful care by the owners Günther and Martin. They really cared for us, gave us most valuable advice, what to do, what NOT to do, where and how to go etc. We especially enjoyed our conversations about Cape town, South Africa and all what counts in life with Günther!
We hope we will be able to come again and then we certainly will chose Tom's Guest house again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Anette_Jens2016
Reviewed 13 September 2016

It feels like arriving a in a safe harbor - cozy rooms, excellent service, owners that care and make your in Capetown more valuable.
Toms's Guesthouse is located perfectly for excursions to the table mountains, trips to the city, the beach and is surrounded by nice restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2016

We really felt at home at Tom's Guesthouse. Günter und Martin pampered us from the moment we made our booking. They came personally to pick us up from the airport, waited for hours in the middle of the night, as our plane was delayed, helped us organize our tours in the area, booked our rental car and drove us there to pick it up. They simply took care of everything thus all we had to do was to relax and enjoy.
The location of their guesthouse is central in a quiet street. The garden is cozy with a small sparkling pool. The rooms are nicely decorated with all amenities: We are definitely coming back soon.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

I found the service from the staff and owners was extremely satisfying. Friendly and well informed as well as very helpful. The owners are very accommodating. Had a wonderful time and the experience was world class. I would recommend the geust house to any one who is i nterrested in a warm atmosphere and friendly service. Breakfast is fabulous, the pool is sparkling and relaxing atmosphere. Absolutely loved it!!!!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple