All reviews sea point a small shopping mall the ground floor hotel is situated king size bed sea view modern rooms beach road convenient location your doorstep safe parking reception staff would highly recommend this hotel buffet breakfast great room within easy walking distance excellent location
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Very clean and confortable hotel in Sea Point.
Good location with great restaurants around.
Excellent breakfast and staff.Desmond from the front desk was very kind.
I´ve been there a few days to rest after a long stay in Clamwillian and I enjoyed the stay.
I recommend!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

It's well located in Sea Point with restaurants and some shops and even a supermarket in the lower levels. This is really convenient. Also just outside the front door you can in a short walk find several great meal options. My room was very nice and clean. It's a great size. The bed was comfortable too. Only pit fall was that it was at the end of the corridor which meant the housekeeping room was next to me and I could hear them chatting and going about their business from quite early. I'd consider that when asking for a room. Otherwise no real complaints, reception were great and friendly and check in and out was seamless. Would go back there.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Happy with our stay always! we have been coming here for the past couple of years and have never been disappointed. the staff are always friendly and very helpfull! on my last visit i fell and had to ask to leave an hour later than check out time, and it was not a problem.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2017

I had an fantastic time at the new kings hotel the reception staff was verry friendly and well manerd the food was perfect,you could not ask for more everything was perfect and me and my husband enjoyed our time

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2017

I would strongly recommend this establishment to anybody travelling to Cape Town. It is absolutely value for money and the personal attention we experienced was excellent.
It Is walking distance from the beach and restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family