All reviews sea point a small shopping mall docking station hotel is situated the ground floor king size bed modern rooms convenient location beach road sea view buffet breakfast reception staff excellent location within easy walking distance supermarket woolies seapoint
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Good value for money. Very clean and neat hotel in a great location. Very centrally located with public transport available and shops and beach within walking distance. Wifi is not user friendly though and not very good. Serves a good buffet breakfast and staff are friendly.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2016

The setting at New Kings, and its cost are very good and affordable. I had a very good and pleasant stay there. Thanks also to the friendly receptionist. Although I am not very fond of the location, the view from my room made up for it. Could be that I only checked in very late, that's why a 3 for Service ( but would give a 4 for Service if I had assistance with my luggage at least). Recommendable,....

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2016

Good location. Nice and clean hotel. Valued. Wifi is not user friendly thou. The hotel gives out the password for wifi but each is only valid for 300MB so we had to keep asking for a new one and reconnect it. If you are not always online, you get disconnected and you have to re-login and punch in the password again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2016

Had stayed in a few other mid range hotels in the Cape Town area over the past week then discovered the New Kings Hotel in Booking.com. Arrived there later than had hoped due to the taxi driver pretending not to know whete the hotel was. Then wow what a great welcome from Chantelle and Natasha two professional. Well informed ladies. Organised efficiant and proactive. Anticipats the guest needs before one even asks. Had a great night and was even more surprised the next morning vy a superb world glass breakfast and service staff alike. I was so impressed with the overall stay I ended up extended for two extra days. Only issue was the electronic door lock failed to open on the 2nd night but Desmond willingly relocated me to another room. Highly recommended. Great experience -well done!!!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 June 2016

Great hotel, very accommodating and lovely staff. The location is just perfect, above a great list of amenities with a bus stop just outside. I have stayed here with both my family and got the suite that has a little lounge which was turned into a bedroom for my toddlers. Second time for business and we sat working in the lounge all day - would come down for breakfast and find they had set up a work station for us every morning.

Just a great hotel, well priced and I will definitely stay here repeatedly.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business