“Brilliant game meat”

Cuisines: African, Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Bowl
Description: Situated beneath Table Mountain, we're open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. We're best know for our Amazing Breakfasts, and Walk-on-the-Wild-Side Venison meats. On the menu is Kudu, Ostrich, Gemsbok, Warthog Ribs and Crocodile. We look forward to welcoming you!
Reviewed 25 August 2019

I had the game meat platter (warthog ribs, crocodile tagine, ostrich and kudu steaks). It was all cooked to perfection and there was a lovely calm atmosphere in there. Would also recommend the Honey Blender cocktail!

Reviewed 23 August 2019 via mobile

Had a stunning meal here with our larger group. Our waiter Kelvin was excellent and kept us well looked after. All our main courses were fantastic, they really know how to serve meat properly! Definitely recommend

Reviewed 20 August 2019

Dinner here with a group of 6 of us and everything was delicious. I had the Warthog ribs after the waiter said, "I do not like them.... I love them... They changed my life." They were delicious. Excellent service.

Reviewed 22 July 2019

I couldn't wait to take my family back- had been there almost two years ago and we weren't disappointed this time either. Had a varied group this time from age 16 to WAY over 21. The chicken sandwich looked good but I couldn't go half way around the world without re-visiting those ribs. Still good! Nice place with a family atmosphere and fair prices.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 14 July 2019 via mobile

Super Sunday breakfast available all day long @arnold restaurant. We enjoyed the place which looks busy so sometimes calling to reserve is the best options. They have these lovely wooden baby chair where my daughter had her own breakfast 😊

Date of visit: July 2019