“Early bird breakfast and coffee arrived 5min after I walked in the door”

Arnold's Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 1 185 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: African, Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Open from 06:45 till late Mon to Fri and 08:00 till late Sat & Sun, open every day.
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

The excellent speed of service compelled me to write a positive review.

My waitress had a smile on her face. I actually want to tip her well (which is not always the case in Cape Town).

She came to check on me a little while after I ordered (rare in Cape Town too) which is great because I needed to ask for the wifi password.

Can't fault the service.

Don't know how they were so fast, because breakfast was fresh and warm and perfectly cooked.

Might just become my morning routine. Will definitely be returning.

2  Thank dnk8n

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

What a fabulous, cozy little bistro. Good for breakfast on a cold winters morning. Excellent coffee and good service.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Food was average. We had breakfast here. Service was good. Views were spectacular of the table mtn in the background (outdoor seating). Has indoor and outdoor seating.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

After ordering a steak medium rare and receiving it well done I was left unimpressed however the way the server handled the complaint turned our evening around. The manager even came over with his apologies, and a voucher for a complimentary bottle of wine on our next visit. We stayed for dessert and my creme brûlée was taken off the bill too. We returned a few weeks later and were met with good food, vibe, and service.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Amazing authentic food and service. Conveniently located in the trendy Kloof St area. We tried a dish that served multiple game meats prepared so deliciously with spices and sauces - Kudu, warthog, crocodile and ostrich with a plate of grilled vegetables to go along. Staff was wonderful. Casual ambiance with indoor and outdoor seating.

1  Thank patelk4