“Network Breakfast”

Blowfish Restaurant
Ranked #240 of 1 236 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Renowned for picturesque views of Table Bay and Table Mountain. Blowfish is a fine seafood restaurant ensuring that you enjoy sensational dining. Our famous fish counter allows you to make a selection from an array of fresh seafood and customise your order according to weight. Come enjoy seafood, sushi, atmosphere and views.
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

30 pax, food just kept on coming, reasonable, little slow on clearing tables, friendly management, friendly staff, menu extensive and inviting. Clean and the most amazing view of Table Mountain from you breakfast table.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

It was my first time to try this restaurant but I like it because view from the restaurant was amazing and also the environment was very good. All staff are friendly and helpful. I try many different dishes all of them are very good specially tuna. Prices are good compared with service and quality. I recommend this restaurant for couples and also for business dinner.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Visited Blowfish last week for dinner with a friend. The food was delicious, drinks great and our service exceptional - thanks to our waitress Geneveve! Thanks for making the experience amazing!

Reviewed 29 September 2017

We patronise this establishment on a regular basis and the food and service remains at an above-average standard.

I do feel that with the floor space available a small in-door section could be set aside to cater for smokers and it would be appreciated by many; there is generally a fresh breeze blowing and having to go outside for a smoke can be uncomfortable.

To my mind, the fresh fish bar, where you select your preferred cut and cooking method, is a good selling point. The sushi bar is well patronised.

On this occasion I had the Chowder which was tasty and wholesome. The dish came with a single slice of toasted bread, with no butter accompanying it, which let the overall dish down. I did not request butter and I'm 100% sure I would have been accommodated had i asked.

My partner had the Sole, which she thoroughly enjoyed. Once again the dish presentation could have been bettered, as the 'sole' half a lemon which accompanied it did not do the dish credit.

The service was attentive and efficient.

The small 'negative' observations I make are not really issues and we will definitely go back.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Lorraine really made our night. Her service was just perfect. Super friendly, welcoming and observant, she always had a smile on her face, and was there when we needed her, but never overbearing. Very rare for a waitress to get that balance right. We will definitely be back, and hope to be at one of her tables again.

1  Thank CatherineRon