See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I sent an enquiry on the Sabi Sands Lodges website on a Friday afternoon and never thought that I will be hearing from them until Monday or Tuesday. To my amazement, I received a response within 20 minutes and ended up scoring a great deal on Idube Safari Lodge in the Sabi Sands. I visit Kruger often and I enjoy my weekend breaks in different lodges, however what was brilliant this time is the no strings attached experience and the professional attitude of Andy Saidy who was in touch with me throughout the weekend. By Monday morning, everything was finalised and I really appreciate his expert opinion.

Room Tip: Ask for special rates and don't be shy!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AfricanSafariExpert
Sachin S, Manager at Sabi Sands Lodges Reservations, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you very much for your vote of confidence. We always try to exceed our clients' expectations.

We look forward to assisting you again in th near future.