“Quick, efficient & friendly travel advice”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cape Town Central
Sabi Sands Lodges Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I sent an enquiry on the Sabi Sands Lodges website on a Friday afternoon and never thought that I will be hearing from them until Monday or Tuesday. To my amazement, I received a response within 20 minutes and ended up scoring a great deal on Idube Safari Lodge in the Sabi Sands. I visit Kruger often and I enjoy my weekend breaks in different lodges, however what was brilliant this time is the no strings attached experience and the professional attitude of Andy Saidy who was in touch with me throughout the weekend. By Monday morning, everything was finalised and I really appreciate his expert opinion.

Room Tip: Ask for special rates and don't be shy!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AfricanSafariExpert
Sachin S, Manager at Sabi Sands Lodges Reservations, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you very much for your vote of confidence. We always try to exceed our clients' expectations.

We look forward to assisting you again in th near future.

Travellers also viewed these Cape Town Central hotels
2 447 reviews
Victoria & Alfred Hotel
#25 of 112 in Cape Town Central
1 617 reviews
Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, C...
#31 of 112 in Cape Town Central
1 859 reviews
Protea Hotel Cape Town Waterfron...
#64 of 112 in Cape Town Central
1 092 reviews
Taj Cape Town
#15 of 112 in Cape Town Central
1 863 reviews

Been to Sabi Sands Lodges Reservations? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sabi Sands Lodges Reservations

Address: 45 Anglesey Street | Mpumalanga Province, Cape Town Central 7800, South Africa
Region: South Africa > Western Cape > Cape Town > Cape Town Central
Bar / Lounge Beach Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #60 of 131 Speciality Lodging in Cape Town Central
Price Range: R 1 450 - R 1 800 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Book Sabi Sands Safari Lodges Reservations For The Best Safari Experience Of Sabi Sand Game Reserve And Kruger National Park. Sabi Sands Lodges & Kruger Park Lodges Offers great Safari Experience. For More Information log On To Website. ... more   less