“One of my favourite”
Review of Tobago's

Tobago's
Ranked #340 of 1 207 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tobago's Restaurant and Terrace offers striking views of the ocean and the marina. The views set the stage for a memorable dining experience where guests can enjoy classics such as Cape Malay chicken and prawn curry as well as international favorites like a variety of pastas, grilled chicken and seafood. Pair your dish with a South African wine or another selection from the extensive drinks menu. In the summer, enjoy the sea breeze as you dine al fresco on the terrace.
Reviewed 11 January 2018

This is one of my favourite, I even uploaded here a photo I took for this place. I recommend you enjoy the view early in the morning and even better with the sunset.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

You cannot be serious. Let me try to paint a picture for you: Imagine a foodie paradise. You’ve had a week of phenomenal dinners with amazing views of the ocean and table mountain. Now you proceed to what SHOULD be he best dinner of all, as it was pre-billed for more than the absolutely best dinner you have had thus far at The Codfather.

I felt like I was eating the buffet in a Holiday Inn. Because I was, except it was the Radisson Blu. Instead of the sweeping ocean views for which it bills itself, we were in a table back in the restaurant next to the bar with 0 views.

Under no circumstances should you subject yourself to this.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Bad weather meant we couldn't enjoy the legendary sunset which would have been wonderful. Of an order of 1 shared salad as a starter and three mains, only 2 were enjoyable. The salad and fish main were okay but the venison loin was overcooked despite asking for rare and the pork belly was not crisp as advertised and despite sending it back to the kitchen, came back again the same way. The chef was apologetic and offered us a complimentary glass of wine. We had another each at the bard afterwards R100 per glass for white wine!!! All three of us decided we would not return to the is restaurant. They were not busy and at those prices one has the right to expect the best.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

The breakfasts here are to die for. you have to have the Chakalaka - this is a dish with cheese, eggs and potatoes.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

we enjoyed our dinner in this restaurant, located at the radisson blu waterfront hotel

the seafood plate was excellent and reasonably priced

the seabass was very good

the service was efficient, fast and frinedly

price was reasonable

recommended when staying at the radisson hotel