One&Only Cape Town
Taj Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$150
Protea Hotels
US$149
US$141
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$73
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$77
  • Bar/Lounge
Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$82
  • Restaurant
Cape Diamond Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$149
US$43
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$49/night.

Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$105
  • Pool
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$70
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Urban Hive Backpackers(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$23
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
Reviews (1 828)
1 828 results
1 483
1 483
All reviewskids clubisland suitenobu restaurantreubentable mountainthe main hotelhigh teafour seasonsbeautiful hoteloystersnespresso machinebreakfast buffetsouth africaluxury hotelmountain viewturn down servicewaterfront area
876 - 881 of 1 828 reviews
Reviewed 5 April 2015

The One and Only is a beautiful hotel with lovely rooms. It is the most quiet large hotel I've encountered in my travels. Since it's newer construction, there must be good sound barriers between the rooms. I loved my room, which was center of the hotel and had an unobstructed view of Table Mountain. The Nepresso espresso and cappuccino makers in the rooms are a bonus!! Room service was prompt. Room service came from Ruben's Restaurant downstairs and I had corn soup one night which was so good that I could have lived on it! The breakfast buffet at Ruben's was also fantastic. Despite not so good reviews of Nobu, I had a good meal there as well. I took advantage of the spa and my treatment and technician were good, but I thought the spa was small and too noisy. Other than that, no complaints. One and Only was luxurious and comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
TNiedermayer, Manager at One&Only Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2015

Dear Karen,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to the Resort recently.

I was happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and that the corn soup was such a hit, please do let me know if you would like us to send you the recipe. I am really glad that your meal in Nobu exceeded your expectations as it is one of Cape Town’s favorite restaurants. I have shared your feedback about the Spa treatments with the Spa team and will do our utmost to improve the experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Sincerely, Dale Parkington - Resort Manager

Reviewed 4 April 2015

This review is overdue as we stayed at the One & Only resort in Cape Town at the end of September last year. We stayed in a one bedroom island suite which was gorgeous, very large, spectacular bathroom, huge bedroom with excellent king size bed, large lounge-room and kitchen. Terrace off the lounge room and bedroom. The suite was beautifully furnished, very clean and well maintained.

The resort itself is spectacular. Great location (good for start/finish of Cape Town marathon which we were there for), easy walk to harbour shopping / restaurant area. Beautiful gardens and outdoor areas as well as gym and spa. The daily breakfast was extensive. Very helpful and professional staff, both before arrival and throughout our stay. We dined at Nobu one evening which we really enjoyed.

We highly recommend this hotel and would definitely return when next in Cape Town.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mel13Uk

Dear Mel,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review following your stay with us in September.

It makes me very proud of my colleagues to read that your experience ‘was nothing short of perfection!’ Your comments are gratefully received and I was thrilled that you were so well cared for by our guest relations team throughout your stay.

It would be an absolute pleasure to welcome you back again.

Sincerely, Dale Parkington – Resort Manager

Reviewed 3 April 2015 via mobile

From the moment we walked into the lobby and was greeted by the door man I knew this hotel was up to my standards. The receptionists are extraordinary. Patricia gave us a warm welcome and her services and hospitality was supreme. she needs to be clone. The view of b table mountain is breathtaking from the lobby and your room. The size of the room is very generous and the bath products are top retail. The hotel is clean, clear cute and the breakfast is worth waking up for.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends

Dear D4chesi,

Thank you so much for sharing your complimentary feedback following your recent visit to our Resort.

It’s such a pleasure to read that our guest relations team made such a lasting-impression, especially Patricia who I will be sure to congratulate at our next employee appreciation event.

On behalf of the team, thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Sincerely, Dale Parkington – Resort Manager

Reviewed 31 March 2015

Great breakfasts, excellent pool and fantastic location. But you would expect nothing less at these prices. We had some good examples of great service but our check-in was not satisfactory and by the time the customer service manager showed we were pretty frustrated. Food at Nobu was good but not great and service there adequate but not sparkling. Plenty of good restaurants on the waterfront and in town so would select these rather than eat in.

Room Tip: Try one overlooking the pool below and Table Mountain above.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
MvanLill, Manager at One&Only Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2015

Dear Jezwick, Thank you your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at the Resort. I apologise for the experience you encountered at check-in and I assure you that this is not indicative of our usual standard. I will be addressing this with our Guest Relations team. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to show you a true reflection of our hospitality. Sincerely, Dale Parkington - Resort Manager

Reviewed 27 March 2015

Went for afternoon tea. Served in the bar area so not very special. Hot food not so hot. When we enquired we were informed that that is the way it is prepared. Range of sweet dishes quite good. Overall experience very average in my opinion.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends

Dear acbNorthernIreland, It is very disappointing to learn that our afternoon tea experiences was not up to your expectations. As you well pointed out there are some areas for us to improve our product and service and we thank you for bringing this to our attention as one of our core values is to ensure that we constantly seek new ways to improve what we do. I will ensure that your comments are shared with my team to improve on our afternoon tea offering. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to the Resort. Sincerely, Robert Hatton Jones – Executive Manager Food & Beverage