The Tree House Boutique Hotel
  • Restaurant
US$218
US$211
  • Pool
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$131
Hilton
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$146
  • Pool
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$276
Cape Diamond Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$144
US$63
  • Restaurant
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$118
Protea Hotels
  • Pool
ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$63
  • Pool
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$86
  • Breakfast included
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$754
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslookout suitewonderful retreatbeautiful small hotelstaff were extremely friendly and helpfulhot breakfasttable mountain ticketsamazing place to staystar luxurysea facing roomexcellent breakfastmin drivepersonalized servicecape town experiencehelped us planlate checkwithin walking distancesuperb hotel
Reviewed 24 September 2017

I cannot say enough good things about our stay in Cape Town at the Tree House Boutique Hotel. Friedrich and his staff were amazing. Every day Friedrich stopped by at breakfast to check on us and to see how are stay was going. He gave great recommendations for us during our stay. As mentioned all the staff were wonderful. In particular, we would not have had as great a trip without the attention of Tamzin. She made our trip perfect! She helped to book tours and was able to solve any issues we had with our travel plans. We want to thank all of the Staff for making our trip the best.

Overall the property was great! The rooms were nice and were clean. We thoroughly enjoyed the food every morning. The breakfast were the best ever!

When we come back, we will be sure to book our stay again at the Tree House!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LorrSch, Owner at The Tree House Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear David

Thank you for your endorsement and we are so pleased that you enjoyed Cape Town, and The Tree House so much.

I have passed you wonderful feedback on to all of the staff and Tamzin was very pleased that you enjoyed her fantastic service ethos and natural guest care.

We hope to see you again soon.

regards

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I contacted the hotel via email to request some special welcoming gifts for my sister and brother in law who was going to be staying at the hotel in celebration of their 25th wedding anniversay. I worked with Xoliswa Makula who was more than accomodating. I cannot say enough great things about the service I received in this request! Above and beyond my expectations!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Kathy

Thanks for posting your review, and for your lovely comments about Xoliswa who is really wonderful. We were so pleased to be able to help you prepare such a wonderful surprise for your sister, which she very much enjoyed.

I hope to be able to welcome you to Cape Town, and to The Tree House Boutique Hotel in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Really enjoyed my stay in this boutique hotel. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. They did a great job in organising various activities and cultural visits including a visit of a township which was a very interesting experience.

I particularly liked the breakfast as there were many options on the menu and it was served until 11am which meant a long lazy breakfast was an option everyday.

All round, I really enjoyed my stay at the Tree House Boutique Hotel and will definitely be going back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Gavin

Thanks for posting a review, and for your wonderful feedback. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and that you managed to combine lazy breakfasts with a very busy sightseeing schedule!

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Regards

Reviewed 18 September 2017

This little gem in the center of cape town should be kept a secret. A very stylish boutique hotel, we loved the touches of design everywhere. The rooms was perfect (seaview with nice terrace), an the beds were heaven. The rainshower too, that is !
We really loved the place.
Quiet, close to everything, and a private parking spot for the rental car.
On top of that a very personalized service, we always felt ultimately welcome, the owner and staff were very helpful with any sort of question and proactively came with answers of solutions to questions we had. From tips and tricks to reservations and recommendations of restaurants or other things...
When I come back to Capetown, I will definitely stay here !

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LorrSch, Owner at The Tree House Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Maureen

Many thanks for your review and we are delighted that you would love to keep the Tree House to yourself - but if you don't mind we will continue to spread the news!!! Notwithstanding this, we will make sure that there is space for you on your next visit, so please do call and we would love to see you back at The Tree House Boutique Hotel.

Kind regards and thanks again for the wonderful endorsement.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Have no words to express how impressed me and my wife were with the hotel condition and nice attitude from the hotel manager and hotel crew. We felt like home, the hotel is brand new and very close to the main attractions of Cape Town, our room was spotless. Me and my wife highly recommend this hotel which has a very reasonable price considering how good it is.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LorrSch, Owner at The Tree House Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Many thanks for your high recommendation and heartfelt words which we very much appreciate.
The staff work very hard to ensure that we compliment our new design with the highest level of cleanliness - so it is particularly nice when this is recognised.

We look forward to seeing you at The Tree House Boutique Hotel again,